Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Finally got Caroline's hair to appear on her head, only problem is everytime I change her pose the hair does not move with it. Am I still missing something? Please if someone can have a look at my duf file & let me know

Shadow Fiend

May 21, 2018
Finally got Caroline's hair to appear on her head, only problem is everytime I change her pose the hair does not move with it. Am I still missing something? Please if someone can have a look at my duf file & let me know
import it without selecting any character (click on view-port empty space so it deselect any thing) then position the hair above head & parent it to the head make sure parent in place is check.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2018
Like Shadow fiend said make sure its parented to Caroline's head (just open the genesis 3 drop down menu then drag and drop the hair onto head, or right click the hair and say "change parent"), but also, fair warning, hr-145 is probably the best hair if you're looking for accuracy to the game, but it is, at least in my experience, very annoying to use when posing

CyberW01f

Feb 9, 2018
I cant seem to get Linda's Facial morphs down. Does anyone know which asset was used for the face of Linda?

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Ok finally got Caroline's hair finally working. Now certain types of clothes don't fully fit. Anyone know a fix?

Oct 9, 2018
Ok finally got Caroline's hair finally working. Now certain types of clothes don't fully fit. Anyone know a fix?
Right click the clothes in the scene tab, and click "fit to..." then select "genesis 3 female"

edit: I noticed your character is labelled as "Caroline" not "genesis 3 female," so obviously select "Caroline" in the "fit to..." tab

Last edited:
Reactions: Tea1980

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Right click the clothes in the scene tab, and click "fit to..." then select "genesis 3 female"

edit: I noticed your character is labelled as "Caroline" not "genesis 3 female," so obviously select "Caroline" in the "fit to..." tab
I've tried that, in the images they have been "fit to" Caroline. But they don't fit her

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes