Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I've tried that, in the images they have been "fit to" Caroline. But they don't fit her
The only thing i can think of, click on the outfit go to the parameters tab and click on mesh smoothing, set the collision iterations to 3 if it isn't already then click on HB babydoll under paramters or actor either one and go to adjust breasts. Other than that i would have to look at your .duf file to figure it out, unless someone else knows.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
The only thing i can think of, click on the outfit go to the parameters tab and click on mesh smoothing, set the collision iterations to 3 if it isn't already then click on HB babydoll under paramters or actor either one and go to adjust breasts. Other than that i would have to look at your .duf file to figure it out, unless someone else knows.
Here's my duf of Caroline

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
Ok finally got Caroline's hair finally working. Now certain types of clothes don't fully fit. Anyone know a fix?
I tried your version of Caroline and the character has no problems, I don't know if it is the babydoll that you have, I have no problems, if you have a team viewer I can help you remotely, even here the test with clothes that I create.

1597032297136.png
the solution to your problem is to change the following values. 1597033463382.png

Reactions: HaroldB77

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
I tried your version of Caroline and the character has no problems, I don't know if it is the babydoll that you have, I have no problems, if you have a team viewer I can help you remotely, even here the test with clothes that I create.

View attachment 766693
the solution to your problem is to change the following values. View attachment 766715
Attempted what you have done & this is my result. Could you save my duf as a new file & send it to me?

Reactions: Greebo
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes