Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Oct 9, 2018
My feelings exactly. I'm going through fan art threads on other games, and I still think that Celia is the hottest, hands down. Nicole from Tyrant isn't an eye soar. Still would love to see the contast of black dicks and her porcelain white skin.
I feel like its so hard to get Celia right. I've tried, but her skin texture is really difficult. If you look at the fan art in this thread, most of Celia is good, it just doesn't look much like her

Imitar

Oct 14, 2020
I feel like its so hard to get Celia right. I've tried, but her skin texture is really difficult. If you look at the fan art in this thread, most of Celia is good, it just doesn't look much like her
I guess that explains the lack of Celia art. If she didn't have that bitchy personality, I don't think that I'd like her as much. She's the only one who puts the main character in his place.

Reactions: FatDick McSwingin

yokedici

Sep 23, 2020
hey guys i looked 30 pages in this thread but still couldnt find violets assets. Is any comment that include all the character assets or where can i find violets?

Oct 9, 2018
I know its not very original, but I decided to redo the Jabba the Hutt scene with some of the other Milfy City Characters:
jabbas palace.png jabbas palace 2.png jabbas palace 3.png jabbas palace 4.png
Also, Here is my original render (with the actual princess leia figure)
jabbas palace 5.png
In addition, this was actually based on some artwork I saw with Ahsoka tano from the clone wars, so I included that as well
jabbas palace 6.png HEbVagikdhGF572A5zfCn5B9DY8GWjQbxg_7DIX-_ek.jpg

Which character do you think made the best princess leia? Which one do you think Jabba enjoyed fucking the most?

Oct 9, 2018
Jan 23, 2018
I know its not very original, but I decided to redo the Jabba the Hutt scene with some of the other Milfy City Characters:
View attachment 868816 View attachment 868815 View attachment 868814 View attachment 868813
Also, Here is my original render (with the actual princess leia figure)
View attachment 868812
In addition, this was actually based on some artwork I saw with Ahsoka tano from the clone wars, so I included that as well
View attachment 868811 View attachment 868810

Which character do you think made the best princess leia? Which one do you think Jabba enjoyed fucking the most?
You should definitely make more star wars stuff!

Reactions: pivan4
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes