Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
This is how my Linda looking so far all it's missing is the hair by the way, are the boobs too small, or is it just my imagination? 11111212.png By the way, does anybody know how to load her hair, cuz I don't know.

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
This is how my Linda looking so far all it's missing is the hair by the way, are the boobs too small, or is it just my imagination? View attachment 870790 By the way, does anybody know how to load her hair, cuz I don't know.
Honestly thought that was Caroline

Boobs are indeed too small
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you mean loading hair onto the model, first click on the intended figure in the scene list view and once it is selected then apply the hair from the content menu by double clicking on it.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018

If you mean loading hair onto the model, first click on the intended figure in the scene list view and once it is selected then apply the hair from the content menu by double clicking on it.
Thanks and to you know, what are the size of her breasts

Reactions: V-Kun

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
This is how my Linda looking so far all it's missing is the hair by the way, are the boobs too small, or is it just my imagination? View attachment 870790 By the way, does anybody know how to load her hair, cuz I don't know.
She looks great even before the haircut and the iray render! Yummy body, better face than the original quite frankly.

Also, I guess her boobs are not those of the game...but I kinda prefer them like that. Nice little fruits ready to be picked, rather than those more droopy ones of the game. It's up to you if you prefer your own style, or stick to the game ;).

How about trying a new haircut as well?

Looks very promising overall.

Reactions: Majima@22

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
For some reason I cannot get Linda's Hair working. Can somebody tell me if there's a similar had to her

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020

What he's actually asking is where to find the hair he's installed it but it's not showing up under poser in Daz.he had asked me but that's one model that I haven't done yet and I haven't loaded that hair so I'm not exactly sure where it's at.

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
What he's actually asking is where to find the hair he's installed it but it's not showing up under poser in Daz.he had asked me but that's one model that I haven't done yet and I haven't loaded that hair so I'm not exactly sure where it's at.
I see, and neither have I done anything from MC so couldn't say. leandror17 Look through Content Library, if you have the actual hair then try to see the author's name and search for a folder with that name, that's usually where they are. Good luck

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes