Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
You kidding? I love it! :eazyHype: Caroline's oddly gloddy hair is odd though! :coldsweat:
Thank you I'm glad that you love it. and answer on the hair…. I tried to fix it and I was experiment with light….. and when I use render….. well I see background x'Dx'D and the hair looks like the hair was in water. well I will experiment little more. :D

$JACKIE1492

Sep 19, 2018
So guys. here is my first pics from my prepared foursome. First I apologize that the pics don't have background. My first plan is create story where Caroline and Sara going on Hawaii in holiday and working like hawaii dancers. And after work girls going into the pool. Sara will sleep and Caroline will surprised by massive cock from black guy. the problém is that my computer is weak (GTX 660 and I5 - 4590,16Gb Ram) and one Picture took an incredible 8 hours and the Picture have only 20 % …. WTF???? So again sorry and I hope that you will like this set without background.
Look at this weapon little girl....
View attachment 154065
WOW Looks like the original Caroline great work

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You both are. But if the fans of Caroline and Sara will eclipse those of Linda's, i'm gonna blame you two :relievedface:

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes