Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Nope just the angle of the camera and the pose itself that hides the back of the hair plus I made sure that it wasn't poking through her shoulders like it does sometimes you know how that hair is.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Nope just the angle of the camera and the pose itself that hides the back of the hair plus I made sure that it wasn't poking through her shoulders like it does sometimes you know how that hair is.
I think it would work fine with hair half the length she usually has. Isn't there a length morph option with Shavonne Hair?
We should look in to that. We already know her hair done up works without losing track of her identity.

Reactions: dmoxi89

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Sorry to ask if this question was already asked. Does any one have the assets for the teacher..

Oct 9, 2018
Hi guys, can someone share Celia assets if you have I have spent a couple of day sand hasn't found.
Sorry to ask if this question was already asked. Does any one have the assets for the teacher..
The skin is Carmilla, the hair is aviva hair. For the shape, I could send you my morphs but mine is still pretty inaccurate so you're probably better off just fucking around until you get a shape you like

Reactions: bxIvan
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes