Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
View attachment 1137727
Caroline being confident as usual walking like she owns the place and Sara feeling a bit out of her league being dressed up, wearing makeup and her hair done up. Sara looks at Caroline wondering where that confidence comes from and thinking if she'll ever be that confident going to these high profile social gatherings.
Kind Sir, I beg you, face flat on the floor, to PLEASE make more, more, a lot more renders of these sisters in these outfits and with this upper class environment!

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Kind Sir, I beg you, face flat on the floor, to PLEASE make more, more, a lot more renders of these sisters in these outfits and with this upper class environment!
I also see potential in this setting for them...
But do you think I should also try some variation with Caroline's hair? Her hairstyle is one of her trademark features after all.
And her hair is in fact what sets her apart from the Dahlia and Avery models she's based on. With good enough arguments I'm willing to give it a try.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I also see potential in this setting for them...
But do you think I should also try some variation with Caroline's hair? Her hairstyle is one of her trademark features after all.
And her hair is in fact what sets her apart from the Dahlia and Avery models she's based on. With good enough arguments I'm willing to give it a try.
All I can say is that you made an excellent job revamping Sara's hairdo, so I'm sure you can do the same for Caroline. I guess you could indeed try a hairdo more in tune with this high profile social setting. Perhaps tied up in some classy way?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes