Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Just a quick little story.
Sara getting ready for her first time, is a little nervous as she stands beside her desk trying to look sexy.
Sara Lingerie 01.jpg
Turning around she leans over her desk trying to show her ass off a little more when she spots an old friend, she wonders if she has time to have a quick go but then she hears voices from down the hall...."Oh no he's already here." She thought wondering what to do.
Sara Lingerie 02.jpg
Removing her shirt she sat on the chair feeling kind of silly, she didn't think she could pull of sexy, even though he had said it to her a million time already, but tonight she felt more embarrassed than anything else.
Sara Lingerie 03.jpg
Hearing the front door close she knew Mom and Dad had left for the night, Dad had offered to take her out for a wonderful evening even though Mom was less than thrilled she went along anyway. Things weren't going well for them. The two of them were the only ones left in the house as Caroline went out with friends to celebrate her success in her clothing store. Sara moved to the side of the bed just realizing she hadn't taken off her goofy shoes, what would he think if he saw her wearing those.
Sara Lingerie 04.jpg The door handle started turning, she knew there was no turning back now, she had committed herself to this very moment, she had waited and waited for so long to be with him she felt this was the night. Getting on the bed she covered herself as the door open, she felt a little silly since she had purchased this lingerie just for this occasion and now she was covering it. The door finally opened as he walked into the room all Sara could do was smile as she knew this was going to be one special night.
Sara Lingerie 05.jpg

Last edited:

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I know Linda is supposed to be 46, the MC is "18" but really likely 17, Sara could be 15 or 16, but how old is Caroline supposed to be? She's a bit past college age, I think. Maybe 25?

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I know Linda is supposed to be 46, the MC is "18" but really likely 17, Sara could be 15 or 16, but how old is Caroline supposed to be? She's a bit past college age, I think. Maybe 25?
I see Caroline in her mid 20's. And I try to have Sara atleast 20 in my Fan Art I made Sara a bit taller than in game and I'm trying to give her a bit more volume suggesting a few years older. Sara's face can basically be what it is in game even when I want to suggest her being 20.
Caroline can be mid to late 20's with the fysical appearance she has. I have also changed Caro's body a bit compared to the game. My version is a little less busty, I like a bit more realism. A woman's (real) chest is gravity bound too where in game not so much.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes