Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Dec 27, 2019
Don't compare me to him...I don't steal thousands of dollars from my fans then never update my game. I mean he still has over 6,000 patreons. It's a highway robbery
Ah, my apologies. I did not notice your username or your avatar, so I thought the character on the throne was just a random creation of yours.

Mo.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Left is the G8 convert, right the basic G3 preset I use. Both are beautiful but I'm not even able too see them being related. how come a converted G3 to G8 doesn't seem to get the basic face shape right? G3 Caroline has a more angular jawline and a different nose. eyeshape seems quite different too and G3's lips are fuller. I will in the future try to use this G8 as a base to start from to morph it more like the look of the original G3 Caroline. bodymorphs are easier than getting the face right.
Thanks GaneshaWarth for providing the G8 convert for us. Even though the basic .duf isn't usable as Caroline (yet)
Don't mind te shine on the G3's hair I always adjust that in surfaces.
View attachment 1082829
Hi i was able to recreate the morphs of Dahlia in g8 ( ), that is the ones you were missing. you must put the folder "data" in your daz library and open "ch".
the character that will open will have only the morphs of Dahlia not the textures or hair, so i leave you the rest of the work.

morphs are not controllable like xtrasfer, so i don't think you can use them in another figure.
in case someone can recreate them with xtrasfer or can control their percentage please contact me, i need it very much.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoroboshiAtaru

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
CSbond2, when I see your Sara, the quality of the lighting on her hair and skin, the improvements you've made on her face, etc, and compare her to the original Icstor Sara, as she appears on the signature at the bottom of your post, well... it's like a troll turned into a fairy, a caterpillar into a butterfly, a frog into whatever female frogs turn into in fairytales.

All she needed was a little love and respect from you (and other artists here on this thread) to turn her into such a hottie...things that Icstor obviously lacks, either for his patrons, or his own characters.

Reactions: csbond2

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
CSbond2, when I see your Sara, the quality of the lighting on her hair and skin, the improvements you've made on her face, etc, and compare her to the original Icstor Sara, as she appears on the signature at the bottom of your post, well... it's like a troll turned into a fairy, a caterpillar into a butterfly, a frog into whatever female frogs turn into in fairytales.

All she needed was a little love and respect from you (and other artists here on this thread) to turn her into such a hottie...things that Icstor obviously lacks, either for his patrons, or his own characters.
Thank you for your kind words it means a lot Sara is my all-time favorite I've spent 9 months on and off working on her and perfecting her and I absolutely love what I have created that's why I post her more than any of the other characters I wish other people would take time to learn her because she's not that hard to do. I still have to give credit to lcstor because without his creation I could not have made what I have and the truth is the picture in my signature does not give her the justice that she deserves and some of the renders that she has in the game.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2018
Sorry for the lower quality...This is my life until Daz studio is compatible with big sur
caroline before the party.png
When Caroline got invited to the party, she decided to prepare a special drink for herself...
at the party.png
Of course, as soon as she arrived she couldn't help but tell her best friend about what was in her drink. Violet, being the good friend she is, tries to make sure Caroline keeps her mouth shut about her "quirkier" habits. caught at the party.png
Unfortunately, it seems Celia caught onto Caroline's little scheme. Although, she doesn't seem to upset about how depraved her favorite former student has gotten, but rather...excited? Maybe she'll ask for a sip, or maybe she'll go for a taste of the real thing!

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Sorry for the lower quality...This is my life until Daz studio is compatible with big sur
View attachment 1091872
When Caroline got invited to the party, she decided to prepare a special drink for herself...
View attachment 1091873
Of course, as soon as she arrived she couldn't help but tell her best friend about what was in her drink. Violet, being the good friend she is, tries to make sure Caroline keeps her mouth shut about her "quirkier" habits. View attachment 1091868
Unfortunately, it seems Celia caught onto Caroline's little scheme. Although, she doesn't seem to upset about how depraved her favorite former student has gotten, but rather...excited? Maybe she'll ask for a sip, or maybe she'll go for a taste of the real thing!
Rdde84eb131a13b7dc4893175dc29055c.gif R587e5ba4dc07cd6263d93d0ebc926d03.gif

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Sisterly Hug.jpg
My first attempt at Sara. Many thanks to csbond2 for the assistance in dialing this new character in.
She's not final yet, I want to adjust a few more things but I think the overall look is to my liking.
Compared to Caroline her complexion doesn't seem too healthy so I like to adress that later.
All in all this render came out rather nice.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes