Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Oct 9, 2018
Left is the G8 convert, right the basic G3 preset I use. Both are beautiful but I'm not even able too see them being related. how come a converted G3 to G8 doesn't seem to get the basic face shape right? G3 Caroline has a more angular jawline and a different nose. eyeshape seems quite different too and G3's lips are fuller. I will in the future try to use this G8 as a base to start from to morph it more like the look of the original G3 Caroline. bodymorphs are easier than getting the face right.
Thanks GaneshaWarth for providing the G8 convert for us. Even though the basic .duf isn't usable as Caroline (yet)
Don't mind te shine on the G3's hair I always adjust that in surfaces.
View attachment 1082829
Is that my file? because I thought mine looked just like the g3 morph

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Is that my file? because I thought mine looked just like the g3 morph
Thats the one I grabbed from your post unaltered. The bodymorphs are also missing like mentioned but body is easier to adjust than face. They don't even look related tbh.
Maybe you can try importing your G3 and G8 together and post us a screenshot like I did?

Oct 9, 2018
Thats the one I grabbed from your post unaltered. The bodymorphs are also missing like mentioned but body is easier to adjust than face. They don't even look related tbh.
Maybe you can try importing your G3 and G8 together and post us a screenshot like I did?
I would definitely say they look virtually identical:
G8 and g3.png
3 on left, 8 on right
Also, just so y'all know, I removed a few polygons from the hair to make my character look more like the game (without the bangs).
I don't know why its not working. Like I said, all the morphs on the g8 figure are from the g3 figure. Its possible the script i used just doesn't allow file sharing.

Reactions: BigIrishLug

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
View attachment 1083602
3 on left, 8 on right
Also, just so y'all know, I removed a few polygons from the hair to make my character look more like the game (without the bangs).
I don't know why its not working. Like I said, all the morphs on the g8 figure are from the g3 figure. Its possible the script i used just doesn't allow file sharing.
Yours do look similar i've no idea what could've caused it. I'll look for a conversion script too and go deeper in to this.
To be continued.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
View attachment 1083602
3 on left, 8 on right
Usually scripts create a folder with morphs in g8 which then reuse in the new figure.
(I'm not sure) some morphs can be hidden by "Shaping".

Yours do look similar i've no idea what could've caused it. I'll look for a conversion script too and go deeper in to this.
To be continued.
if you want to try to convert it from g3 to g8. you could try with XTrasfer that converts only the Morphs (for the textures you usually reuse the ones from g3, or from GaneshaWarth). it crashes with Dahlia, but I think it's a problem of my pc.

to do this you have to:
add the character g3f base to the scene
then in the parameters put in the favorites Dahlia's mortphs
then click on
1615711235107.png
and then transfer select mortphs 1615711345910.png

you would do me a favor if you could pass me the morpsh that you created, they are in data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female\Morphs\XTransfer

Reactions: MoroboshiAtaru

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Since you stated that dress to be for G8 can I assume this figure is in fact G8? If so did you do a conversion or made a full custom?
And if a conversion was done what did you use to convert with please?
A friend converted her for me last year i just haven't really used her much as i have been on the AWAM fan art forum, and since my friend hasn't been on since thought i would post her hoping he will be back soon.

Reactions: Willibrordus
Apr 15, 2020
next ones-1.png

Milfy City Characters: Round 2
Working on these ones and also made revisions to Celia to fix the breasts.
Could use HAIR suggestions for the either existing or if they can MAKE hair that would help speed things up for me.
I think Cindy won't be tough, its basically HarleyQuinn but the others will be useful

and also need help with the Judy textures converted to GF2 (uses Karen 7, )

For next round (or possibly this one), I might make Aunt Liza but need help converting her textures to GF2
here's a link to the ones needing conversion
Also is there hair similar to this out in VAM already? that's the asset for Liza on G3
It looks like it would be incredibly difficult to make and impossible for me.
00-daz3d_aliza-hair-for-genesis-3-female_s_.jpg

Once again, i would totally do the texture conversion but my time is better spent on morphing the looks than troubleshooting my blender installation.

Judy hair (click to enlarge)
Screenshot 2021-03-16 110156.png Screenshot 2021-03-16 130953.png Screenshot 2021-03-16 131456.png

Since I'm releasing an update to Celia, I could use help fixing the hair, anyone good with hair in VAM?
Celia hair.png

Last edited:

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
View attachment 1087865

Milfy City Characters: Round 2
Working on these ones and also made revisions to Celia to fix the breasts.
Could use HAIR suggestions for the either existing or if they can MAKE hair that would help speed things up for me.
I think Cindy won't be tough, its basically HarleyQuinn but the others will be useful

and also need help with the Judy textures converted to GF2 (uses Karen 7, )

For next round (or possibly this one), I might make Aunt Liza but need help converting her textures to GF2
here's a link to the ones needing conversion
Also is there hair similar to this out in VAM already? that's the asset for Liza on G3
It looks like it would be incredibly difficult to make and impossible for me.
View attachment 1087866

Once again, i would totally do the texture conversion but my time is better spent on morphing the looks than troubleshooting my blender installation.

Judy hair (click to enlarge)
View attachment 1087868 View attachment 1087870 View attachment 1087871

Since I'm releasing an update to Celia, I could use help fixing the hair, anyone good with hair in VAM?
View attachment 1087867
Screenshot 2020-11-22 003556.png
Try this model for Judy very little tweaking and she looks exactly alike the one in the game and I also have the hair that is the hair that is used for the model and the game if you would like that I'll show you what it is.

Reactions: RonaldBurgundy
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes