Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
EDIT: Got it fixed myself! Sorry. Just had to delete the hair and add it again. That solved it.
I won't delete the post. Maybe someone else happens to hit the same roadblock.
------------

Hi everyone! :)
I would greatly appreciate some help.

I would love to do some renders and I am trying to get Caroline showing up correctly in Daz, but I end up missing some files. Maybe someone could point me in the right direction? That would be awesome!

I do have the right hairstyle (hr 145), the proper skin (Avery) as well as the proper head morph (Dahlia for G3). But I get this message:

View attachment 001.webp

View attachment 002.webp

Any pointers what might be missing would be most welcome!
Thanks in advance!
Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kobudo27
Oct 9, 2018
Trying to create a G8 Caroline. As realistic as possible.
I'm a noob, so its all trial and error. But its fun!

View attachment 1218018
You may or may not want or need this, but I wanted to point you toward this resource in case it would be helpful:

This can convert any figure you create with genesis 3 into a genesis 8 figure with the exact same shape, with a pretty quick and simple script. If you just plug your g3 Caroline and a g8 figure into the script, you should be able to get the exact shape, then its simply a matter of applying the textures, which can be added fairly easily.

You may want to keep working to build it from scratch, which I respect, but this is here if you need it. I find it extremely helpful.

Some people I have met have had a lot of trouble using this resource, so if you do, pm me and I would be happy to try and help you troubleshoot it. I have probably used this script a dozen times, I used it for almost any figure I use on a regular basis

• Red Heart
Reactions: vendarr

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
GaneshaWarth thank you, that's mighty kind of you and much appreciated! :giggle:

I think I have expressed myself in a misleading way. I do not create Caroline from scratch, but based on a .duf some nice person shared on this thread. Then I tried my luck using a g3 to g8 converter. I found the one you linked here, but decided to try this one out instead:

Then I fiddled around with skin builder and am now in the process of tweaking the morph to see where this might lead. So far I like the outcome a lot, although my Caroline already looks quite different to the original. Maybe I will end up with a beautiful girl who merely resembles the original a bit. Its a lot of fun nevertheless.

Caroline 005.png

This thread is a tremendous help. Thanks everyone for sharing your artwork and knowledge!

EDIT: Slightly tweaked her face. (Thanks to Willibrord for pointing out that the lips need more volume.) And worked on shaping her body a bit more to what I think she should look like ideally. Caroline also got some tender company.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2018
This is the first post I ever shared in this thread:
634062_half_render.png

In fact, it was one of the first renders I ever made...However, due to the low quality of my computer, I wasn't able to render the scene properly (hence why it's so grainy)...I wanted to recreate the scene now, and see if it would come out any better. I still have the same computer, but I cleaned it up quite a bit and it definitely functions a bit better. Unfortunately this scene still cant be rendered completely by my computer.

I couldn't find the file I made for the original post, but I tried to match it as best I could...I also made the girls look at the camera, because it was kind of weird how they were all just staring in random directions.
redo.png

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Hair is better than original. If you want the original, though, there’s guides in this thread.
respectfully disagree... This hair asset used by Noize must be the most used hairstyle in Daz ever and that HR-145 is a big part of Caroline's identity and it's that less used hair asset that makes her look so different from many other female characters created in Daz. Granted it's a bit of a pickle to get that hair to work but if you stick with it the results will be all the better for it.
DB5 Villa Toscana_05 Caroline Close.jpg This hair can work in so many more ways than that basic ponytail from above example.
If you want pointers check the thread for info or reach out to other creators that post here.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
respectfully disagree... This hair asset used by Noize must be the most used hairstyle in Daz ever and that HR-145 is a big part of Caroline's identity and it's that less used hair asset that makes her look so different from many other female characters created in Daz. Granted it's a bit of a pickle to get that hair to work but if you stick with it the results will be all the better for it.
View attachment 1221446 This hair can work in so many more ways than that basic ponytail from above example.
If you want pointers check the thread for info or reach out to other creators that post here.
I’m not a huge fan of girls keeping the same hair for all occasions, especially when it’s as casual as hr-145. No girl who looks like Caroline would do it ;)

Reactions: crwatcher

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Reactions: Willibrordus

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Has anyone ever created a long haired Linda?
I haven't but it's as simple as replacing her hair asset with another style.
But it's the hair that makes her who she is
With other hair It'll just be Rhea on which character asset she's built.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Nice work!
For the nipple clipping through the cloth, try to use Mesh Grabber or removing the nipples' size.
There’s generally a morph on the clothes that allows you to adjust that without needing mesh grabber. I usually just photoshop that shit if it sneaks by.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
There’s generally a morph on the clothes that allows you to adjust that without needing mesh grabber. I usually just photoshop that shit if it sneaks by.
If this is the dress I'm think it is, there's at best an "expand all" on the parameters.
Anyway, there's a lot of ways to fix it.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes