Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

necro1298

Oct 22, 2017
Reactions: pivan4

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
the only character I had like is the one that is next to Liza. If I'm correctly her name is Yazmin
not many of us have made Yasmin. But I'll have a look through my archive if I find the assets for her. (not sure I have them though)

Reactions: JDVT
Oct 9, 2018
If this is the dress I'm think it is, there's at best an "expand all" on the parameters.
Anyway, there's a lot of ways to fix it.
I tried using fit control to get rid of the clipping, but even if I expand the breast area, it still clips through and the clothes look super weird. Fit control was also what I used to blow the dress

with the hand and the shoes, honestly I just didnt notice it until after I rendered the second one. The problem is, I render everything on my crappy computer, and even simple renders like this can take 45 minutes to an hour, so I didnt bother fixing it

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I tried using fit control to get rid of the clipping, but even if I expand the breast area, it still clips through and the clothes look super weird. Fit control was also what I used to blow the dress

with the hand and the shoes, honestly I just didnt notice it until after I rendered the second one. The problem is, I render everything on my crappy computer, and even simple renders like this can take 45 minutes to an hour, so I didnt bother fixing it
my renders used to need an average of 16hrs or more on my old rig.
What hardware are you running?
I can tell you a thing or two about rendertimes...

Are you sitting down???

My largest and longest running render took a whopping 127hrs total over the span of a whole week in 20hr sessions with some cooldown in between in sleepmode.

45minute rendertimes are peanuts compared to what I had to wait for.
Clipping is something easily noticed if you take your camera around the model in detail.
Your carwash render also had some uncaught clipping of Caroline's shoes in the car, and Violet's shoe also sits too deep on the hood of the vehicle
Always better to check, doublecheck and even triple check before hitting that render button, especially when renders need time like in your case and mine with my old rig.

I still run 45min to 1hr rendertimes but my renders seem to always have been a bit more complex than yours.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
the only character I had like is the one that is next to Liza. If I'm correctly her name is Yazmin
Its not much but this is all I have.
==================YAZMIN==================
SKIN / BODYMORPH
????

HAIR

CLOTHES

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017

Can I post-edit it?

EDIT: Decided to do it anyway. It was pretty simple.

Fixed the breasts, plus the finger and I user a denoiser → sharpen.
1243954_Caroline_Monroe_1_nvidia.png 1243956_Caroline_Monroe_2_nvidia.png
I can remove if you want.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2018
my renders used to need an average of 16hrs or more on my old rig.
What hardware are you running?
I can tell you a thing or two about rendertimes...

Are you sitting down???

My largest and longest running render took a whopping 127hrs total over the span of a whole week in 20hr sessions with some cooldown in between in sleepmode.

45minute rendertimes are peanuts compared to what I had to wait for.
Clipping is something easily noticed if you take your camera around the model in detail.
Your carwash render also had some uncaught clipping of Caroline's shoes in the car, and Violet's shoe also sits too deep on the hood of the vehicle
Always better to check, doublecheck and even triple check before hitting that render button, especially when renders need time like in your case and mine with my old rig.

I still run 45min to 1hr rendertimes but my renders seem to always have been a bit more complex than yours.
I have an old Macbook air, I think 2014, maybe even older, with 8 gig ram. It's the only computer I have, so I use it for my actual work as well, which is why I don't do very complex renders. The car scene was rendered while I was sleeping, which was the only reason I even had a chance at finishing it without it interfering with my life (I have to shut down pretty much every other task when I start rendering). The same goes for those gifs I made of Caroline on the bicycle a few weeks ago. Also, my computer is so old that sometimes rendering complex scenes will just cause the computer to force restart itself and my progress will be lost.

However, even though I can't really make any very high quality renders, I enjoy working on Daz studio in my free time, and I like sharing my work here. I especially love how everyone gives quality constructive feedback! Hopefully I can eventually afford a computer better equipped for this kind of stuff, but I don't perceive that happening in the near future.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I have an old Macbook air, I think 2014, maybe even older, with 8 gig ram. It's the only computer I have, so I use it for my actual work as well, which is why I don't do very complex renders. The car scene was rendered while I was sleeping, which was the only reason I even had a chance at finishing it without it interfering with my life (I have to shut down pretty much every other task when I start rendering). The same goes for those gifs I made of Caroline on the bicycle a few weeks ago. Also, my computer is so old that sometimes rendering complex scenes will just cause the computer to force restart itself and my progress will be lost.

However, even though I can't really make any very high quality renders, I enjoy working on Daz studio in my free time, and I like sharing my work here. I especially love how everyone gives quality constructive feedback! Hopefully I can eventually afford a computer better equipped for this kind of stuff, but I don't perceive that happening in the near future.
A tip: Use Denoiser after finishing the render, Nvidia Denoiser Drag 'n Drop is really nice.

Helperino

Sep 30, 2020
Hi guys, I'm completely new to DAZ and rendering. The other day I asked in this thread about long haired Linda, and as a result of the replies I decided to try to see how far one could alter a character while still seeming like that character. I've included Linda (based on the G8.1F "Rhea" character, if you have any tips to make her look more like Linda, please let me know). These are my first renders and just general 3D stuff ever and are of course still very primitive. As you can see, there are still problems like nipples sticking out (don't worry, there's a totally legit lore reason for it! haha), hair sticking out, etc.
Could you guys give me some advice? (as you might be able to see, these aren't fully finished renders but screenshots of the in-progress renders in order to greatly speed up the process)

Do you guys have any recommendations for "essential" expressions, poses, sexual positions (poses), and other things everyone should have in their library? Aside from that, do you guys have any recommendations for G8F/G8.1F cosplay/famous character assets, and "celebrity" environment-sets and props such as hotels, movie studios/sets, dressing rooms, limousines, mansions, paparazzi etc.?

LORE:
Welcome to the the latest issue of MILFYWOOD! We have gotten our hands on exclusive pictures of Hollywood's newest, hottest MILF Linda doing testshoots for her new role as Black Cat.
As most of you will know, Linda burst onto the scene recently and has become one of the biggest starts out there pretty much overnight. Linda was just a woman working in an office until not too long ago when her husband divorced her. Now, what kind of man would divorce Linda? She claims he felt uncomfortable because she "loved their son too much". That all sounds a bit strange, but who cares? All we know is that after her divorce, Linda decided to change her life, hit the gym more, get a pair of silicone breast implants, move to Hollywood, and try to become a star.
She first came to prominence as a model for the popular videogame "Cyber-Shooter", but it was when she starred in "Too Cool for School", the drama film about a female teacher and a male student who start an OnlyFans account together, that she became Hollywood's hottest babe. Soon after the release of the film it was discovered that Linda and her 18 year old Too Cool for School co-star had started a real relationship, which was made public when they were caught having sex in the pool of the hotel they were staying at. This catapulted Linda to super-stardom.
In these pictures we can see Linda pose to see how the Black Cat costume will look on her, as well as tests regarding different wigs and hairstyles for the character. As far as we're concerned, she always looks amazing. Her massive breast implants even ripped the costume a little bit.
Perhaps you're wondering why there are some extra pictures in which Linda isn't wearing the Black Cat costume. The reason for that is simple: Linda wouldn't be Linda if she wouldn't insist on doing some extra shots just to please the guys on set!

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Hi guys, I'm completely new to DAZ and rendering. The other day I asked in this thread about long haired Linda, and as a result of the replies I decided to try to see how far one could alter a character while still seeming like that character. I've included Linda (based on the G8.1F "Rhea" character, if you have any tips to make her look more like Linda, please let me know). These are my first renders and just general 3D stuff ever and are of course still very primitive. As you can see, there are still problems like nipples sticking out (don't worry, there's a totally legit lore reason for it! haha), hair sticking out, etc.
Could you guys give me some advice? (as you might be able to see, these aren't fully finished renders but screenshots of the in-progress renders in order to greatly speed up the process)

Do you guys have any recommendations for "essential" expressions, poses, sexual positions (poses), and other things everyone should have in their library? Aside from that, do you guys have any recommendations for G8F/G8.1F cosplay/famous character assets, and "celebrity" environment-sets and props such as hotels, movie studios/sets, dressing rooms, limousines, mansions, paparazzi etc.?

LORE:
Welcome to the the latest issue of MILFYWOOD! We have gotten our hands on exclusive pictures of Hollywood's newest, hottest MILF Linda doing testshoots for her new role as Black Cat.
As most of you will know, Linda burst onto the scene recently and has become one of the biggest starts out there pretty much overnight. Linda was just a woman working in an office until not too long ago when her husband divorced her. Now, what kind of man would divorce Linda? She claims he felt uncomfortable because she "loved their son too much". That all sounds a bit strange, but who cares? All we know is that after her divorce, Linda decided to change her life, hit the gym more, get a pair of silicone breast implants, move to Hollywood, and try to become a star.
She first came to prominence as a model for the popular videogame "Cyber-Shooter", but it was when she starred in "Too Cool for School", the drama film about a female teacher and a male student who start an OnlyFans account together, that she became Hollywood's hottest babe. Soon after the release of the film it was discovered that Linda and her 18 year old Too Cool for School co-star had started a real relationship, which was made public when they were caught having sex in the pool of the hotel they were staying at. This catapulted Linda to super-stardom.
In these pictures we can see Linda pose to see how the Black Cat costume will look on her, as well as tests regarding different wigs and hairstyles for the character. As far as we're concerned, she always looks amazing. Her massive breast implants even ripped the costume a little bit.
Perhaps you're wondering why there are some extra pictures in which Linda isn't wearing the Black Cat costume. The reason for that is simple: Linda wouldn't be Linda if she wouldn't insist on doing some extra shots just to please the guys on set!

Use these settings on Linda's original hair to get rid of the plastic look but great job on the renders. Also it looks like you might need to adjust the hair a little bit it looks like it's sitting a little low on the head because the scalp is showing through on the top other than that I can't give you any more critique because they look good.

Last edited:

Helperino

Sep 30, 2020
Use these settings on Linda's original hair to get rid of the plastic look but great job on the renders. Also it looks like you might need to adjust the hair a little bit it looks like it's sitting a little low on the head because the scalp is showing through on the top other than that I can't give you any more critique because they look good.
Thanks for the tips! Yes, the hair looked weird, I adjusted the glossiness later on. I'll use those settings in the future! I wasn't sure how to put the original Linda hair on there properly. Is adjusting the Y Translate the best way to do it?

Also, I've attached a picture of a new Black Cat render I'm working on. As you can see, the skin can be seen through the suit, probably because of the pose (this character is skinnier than Linda). Is there any way to fix that? Also, I started using breastacular and the suit doesn't morph around the breasts now, it treats the model as if she's flatchested. Do you know a solution? It actually kind of works for this specific picture, but I'd like to avoid it in the future.
(On top of that, the Breastacular The Big Squeeze facemorphs don't work on G8.1F for some reason, even though the rest of Breastacular and The Big Squeeze do work)

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Thanks for the tips! Yes, the hair looked weird, I adjusted the glossiness later on. I'll use those settings in the future! I wasn't sure how to put the original Linda hair on there properly. Is adjusting the Y Translate the best way to do it?

Also, I've attached a picture of a new Black Cat render I'm working on. As you can see, the skin can be seen through the suit, probably because of the pose (this character is skinnier than Linda). Is there any way to fix that? Also, I started using breastacular and the suit doesn't morph around the breasts now, it treats the model as if she's flatchested. Do you know a solution? It actually kind of works for this specific picture, but I'd like to avoid it in the future.
(On top of that, the Breastacular The Big Squeeze facemorphs don't work on G8.1F for some reason, even though the rest of Breastacular and The Big Squeeze do work)
I sent you a PM because that's where I like to do long conversations that way we don't tie up the thread with conversations instead of fan art.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes