Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
so this scene isn't in the game, is it? in the game, except for the main character, no one will fuck them as in these pictures
Excuse me to be blunt but what do you don't understand about what this thread is about ?
1623170742873.png

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
wow reading this last page of this thread made me crack up! Reminds me of like Jimmy Kimmels skit where he goes out on the street and interviews people and like 9/10 people can't even name their own state capitol or like what country won world war 2.... I mean the title of the thread is frickin "fan art" smh....

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I understand that here fans make piles of pictures with a character for this game .. I lish hatel to find out if there are also scenes from the real game here
Scenes from the real game in the fan art thread :rolleyes:
Maybe ask your questions in the game thread.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Scenes from the real game in the fan art thread :rolleyes:
Maybe ask your questions in the game thread.
Nobody in the Game thread has pictures either... They're all occupied calling for abandoned tag. At best you'll find some previews (and a few Fan Arts from when I tried to inject a little positivity there)
Trust me when I say the Fan Art Tread is the better place to be, and it has been like that for quite some time already.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Nobody in the Game thread has pictures either... They're all occupied calling for abandoned tag. At best you'll find some previews (and a few Fan Arts from when I tried to inject a little positivity there)
Trust me when I say the Fan Art Tread is the better place to be, and it has been like that for quite some time already.
You are right about the game thread being mostly about the abandoned tag and such.
Then again, the fan art thread neither is the place to ask if fan art posted by people are in game.
Look what the guy asked :
1623177611807.png
1623177634510.png
Or the nonsensical (to be polite) posts from Френсис .

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
You are right about the game thread being mostly about the abandoned tag and such.
Then again, the fan art thread neither is the place to ask if fan art posted by people are in game.
Look what the guy asked :
View attachment 1235857
View attachment 1235858
Or the nonsensical (to be polite) posts from Френсис .
Don't worry about a few people that don't realise this isn't the game thread. I'll be posting new material here soon I'm making a series with Linda and Caroline and a custom made male I made called Braddock (he's nothing like the MC of the game)
atleast us Fan Art creators are still active making new material with our favorite Milfy City Characters.
-Stay Tuned- ;)

Reactions: Monsieur X

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Do You have more such Caroline? These are really exceptionally beautiful :love: and Caroline looks here phenomenal :love:(y)(y)
My respect.

View attachment 1239850 View attachment 1239852
All the renders I've done with Caroline are in this thread even if I posted them somewhere else I always post them here so I have nothing other than what you see but I do hear from time to time so they'll be more.

Reactions: AbdelAdrian

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
This is the first post I ever shared in this thread:
View attachment 1220641
In fact, it was one of the first renders I ever made...However, due to the low quality of my computer, I wasn't able to render the scene properly (hence why it's so grainy)...
(...)
View attachment 1220632
Do you plan to re-create these two renders in a high quality without grainy effect and maybe with some tweaks?
The general idea of these renders is stunning, anyway thank you for sharing.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Wine Fantasies part 02
Just noticed, in your arts you apply a male model with a pretty realistic body hair, so he looks like a realistic healthy man especially compared to the original creepy kid. I find it really unique as I never saw it in any trending game before, only perfectly depilated sort of glamorous protagonists. Is it that hard to provide a model with some body hair in Daz3D?

That's why I like your arts as well as for a realistic resize of female characters. It is a pity to me that Celia totally doesn't correspond to your taste and won't ever get in your renders.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Just noticed, in your arts you apply a male model with a pretty realistic body hair, so he looks like a realistic healthy man especially compared to the original creepy kid. I find it really unique as I never saw it in any trending game before, only perfectly depilated sort of glamorous protagonists. Is it that hard to provide a model with some body hair in Daz3D?

That's why I like your arts as well as for a realistic resize of female characters. It is a pity to me that Celia totally doesn't correspond to your taste and won't ever get in your renders.
Thanks for your appreciative words. I hate the game's MC with a passion and thats why I match the ladies with this guy.
A normal looking healthy athletic guy without being superhero bulky. He's the kind of guy that would eat MC for breakfast.
His Name is Braddock By the way.

I will eventually make my own version of Celia too but I'll also give her my special sauce, which is downtone her overexaggerrated features a bit but still give her the muscle tone of a strong woman that maintains a healthy balance between training and diet.

Reactions: dmoxi89 and csbond2

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
I hate the game's MC with a passion
If only his personality and deeds were decent, then a creepy appearance would be disregarded.

I will eventually make my own version of Celia too but I'll also give her my special sauce, which is downtone her overexaggerrated features a bit but still give her the muscle tone of a strong woman that maintains a healthy balance between training and diet.
Great, I'll be looking forward to your Celia. Let her unwind with a normal man Braddock at least in fan arts after all those rapes frustrations and humiliations.

As for the body features, the most unrealistic parts are not even the breasts, they look ridiculously unnatural too, the most unrealistic and overexaggerrated ones are the lips (ultra thick) and the waist (ultra narrow).

Also I like cubero's version even though she is oversized in breasts too, but the face is pretty. I wish he uploaded new arts.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes