Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

crazykwan

Jul 16, 2021
Wow, better than the game. She almost looks like her younger sister.
Thank you so much... Means a lot! Especially because I really love the way Icstor does his game renders... ♥ Plan was to make Caroline's Twin Sister with bit of Sara's Look :love:

Reactions: L0thar

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Thank you so much... Means a lot! Especially because I really love the way Icstor does his game renders... ♥ Plan was to make Caroline's Twin Sister with bit of Sara's Look :love:
I really appreciate your work very much, and I love Caroline immensely, but I must confess that Sarah is my only love. If you can create her portrait, you will be my hero.

• Red Heart
Reactions: crazykwan

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Will work on Sara ♥
If you need help with Sara let me know I can give you a road map to make her I have a very nice version that I have worked on for probably 9 months to a year I post on here you can look back a little bit and see some of them.

• Love
Reactions: crazykwan

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
If you need help with Sara let me know I can give you a road map to make her I have a very nice version that I have worked on for probably 9 months to a year I post on here you can look back a little bit and see some of them.

I am aware of all the time, effort and love that you put into that character and I am happy to have contributed a grain of sand in that process.
And we will go back to our old ways in the new projects.

Reactions: dmoxi89 and csbond2

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
I am aware of all the time, effort and love that you put into that character and I am happy to have contributed a grain of sand in that process.
And we will go back to our old ways in the new projects.
It would not be as good as it is now without the help that I received from you I don't forget any of the help from anyone on this website and in this thread it's good to see you back my friend hope to see more of you.

crazykwan

Jul 16, 2021
Sure bro. Will definitely let you know ♥

Reactions: csbond2

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Maybe you can't support crazykellan (his skills are great), but we can always back him up with a good word.
I don't understand your comment and I'm not upset but I have supported him if you go back and look I have liked what he has put on this thread I believe that you should support everyone and I do try and it should work vice versa.

Reactions: dmoxi89
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes