Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

crazykwan

Jul 16, 2021
csbond2, L0thar Guys! :confused: please let there be peace. I feel bad that render I posted created so much of confusion...
Meanwhile Sara is Celebrating her win against MC in recent game... She says, she will go topless if there is peace in this thread... (I know sounds lame LOL) do check it out 0011.png
(P. S. Really appreciate support from both... I am still newbie in to this thread and forum but I have experience in 3D design from past 4 years and I still have a long way to go... My posts were not to demotivate anyone over here or create confusion... We have come together over here because we love Milfy City so much... ♥ Please take care guys! Peace)

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I don't understand your comment and I'm not upset but I have supported him if you go back and look I have liked what he has put on this thread I believe that you should support everyone and I do try and it should work vice versa.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. Perhaps I misspelled myself, but I wasn't going to make any accusations against you.
I fully agree with you.
It is OK with us I hope.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
csbond2, L0thar Guys! :confused: please let there be peace. I feel bad that render I posted created so much of confusion...
Meanwhile Sara is Celebrating her win against MC in recent game... She says, she will go topless if there is peace in this thread... (I know sounds lame LOL) do check it out View attachment 1315074
(P. S. Really appreciate support from both... I am still newbie in to this thread and forum but I have experience in 3D design from past 4 years and I still have a long way to go... My posts were not to demotivate anyone over here or create confusion... We have come together over here because we love Milfy City so much... ♥ Please take care guys! Peace)
Sorry again for the misunderstanding.
There is always peace on my part. There is no reason why you should feel bad. Hope it's ok now

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Nice to see new input here.
I've been absent for a while but I'm working on coming back to this thread.
I'm trying my best to get my focus back to be able to work with Daz. Scroll backwards to find my contributions or check signature links to my galleries on other sites.
I've been helped by csbond2 for my Sara too. And I'm glad to see there are new people to assist.

Last edited:

crazykwan

Jul 16, 2021
Nice to see new input here.
I've been absent for a while but I'm working on coming back to this thread.
I'm trying my best to get my focus back to be able to work with Daz. Scroll backwards to find my contributions or check signature links to my galleries on other sites.
I've been helped by csbond2 for my Sara too. And I'm glad to see there are new people to assist.
Great to have you here brother! :D

crazykwan

Jul 16, 2021
Being a Die hard DC fan since childhood, Batwoman TV series was definitely a mood spoiler... :poop::poop:
However, I always wondered, what if Caroline gets to play the lead role? How hot would that be? And best part Caroline owns Cosplay store too to try the Batwoman suit out :love:
003.jpg
Do let me know what you guys think! :love:

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Being a Die hard DC fan since childhood, Batwoman TV series was definitely a mood spoiler... :poop::poop:
However, I always wondered, what if Caroline gets to play the lead role? How hot would that be? And best part Caroline owns Cosplay store too to try the Batwoman suit out :love:
View attachment 1317038
Do let me know what you guys think! :love:
Well, I'm honestly afraid you might stop Sarah, but to be honest IT'S GREAT (y)

PS

Sorry, I only gave like, but I have reserved all hearts for Sarah

• Red Heart
Reactions: crazykwan
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes