Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
4K renders
you have to correct the bones, the hands and certain parts of the body, this usually happens when you apply an OBJ to a base body.
I corrected the hands. You are right, the fingers were too long and disbalanced. In my last render I changed the hands, but none of them are visible, the irony. Which other parts need to be corrected btw? Thank you for your advice.

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
Anybody with Linda's hair preset? If you could send me the preset, I got already the hair file. I don't seem to be able to fix it unfortunately.

royalgabez

Oct 16, 2019
4K renders

I corrected the hands. You are right, the fingers were too long and disbalanced. In my last render I changed the hands, but none of them are visible, the irony. Which other parts need to be corrected btw? Thank you for your advice.
After you apply the morph, with the figure selected, go to Edit > Figure > Rigging > Adjust Rigging to shape. That will fix all the bones.
Screenshot (194).png

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Anybody with Linda's hair preset? If you could send me the preset, I got already the hair file. I don't seem to be able to fix it unfortunately.
Have your figure in base pose in the scene. Load the hair without the figure selected. Adjust it to where it needs to be and only when it's positioned parent it to the head.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes