Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Oct 9, 2018
:=) Monday night render Caroline "Jack-O" pose

View attachment 1392031

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The fact that you beat me to this trend by a day....I log on and see this as Iray finishes running on my computer :(...Oh well

How did you get the tits to follow the laws of gravity like that? I spent like twenty minutes trying before I decided to just go with it as it is

Oct 9, 2018
View attachment 1393699
I've been trying to modify the Rhea for G8 to look more like the G3 I'm not there yet.
This G8 is not a convert though it's a morph that started from basic Rhea for G8F
I don't know if this helps at all, but I think the basic face shape (not the textures, just shapes) are the same as Caroline's. I could be wrong, because I never really tried that hard with Linda, but I believe that's the case

crwatcher

Oct 23, 2017
The fact that you beat me to this trend by a day....I log on and see this as Iray finishes running on my computer :(...Oh well

How did you get the tits to follow the laws of gravity like that? I spent like twenty minutes trying before I decided to just go with it as it is

Hello Friend

Well, I am not using "simulation or dforce". At this point I am placing the object with the "translate tool" so I move a breast at its x,y,z coordinates.

Also using a product "Breast Control"

A little of pullin pectorals to the ground and "toguether apart bar"

caroline 22.00 ii genit G8 01 jacko.png

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020

I have some plug-ins installed and now I have a whole battery of boobmoving sliderdials in the side menu.
In my Jack-o challenge I have gravity and pressing to the ground going on.
Which was the toughest thing I did on this fully manual pose.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I don't know if this helps at all, but I think the basic face shape (not the textures, just shapes) are the same as Caroline's. I could be wrong, because I never really tried that hard with Linda, but I believe that's the case
I know the G3 Linda has some Dahlia in her but Dahlia doesn't exist for G8 and I don't want to convert. So that's why I go the way of manually morphing the G8 Rhea facial features like I am. And to be honest I think I'm pretty close with it.

RyPhilip

Jul 15, 2021
I'll list all assets identified by the community. Credits to its contributors. Note that the listed assets may or may not be accurate and some requires heavy morphing. Mention me in your post to notify me to add your findings.

How to mention me? @Vanaduke
  • I haven't personally checked the links if they are legit, if any of them are troll links or unrelated to Milfy City. Mention me and I'll remove them.
Legend: Asset /link/- /contributor/

Main Character:
Model/Body: - lexus33​
- lexus33​
- jillgates​

Hair:​
Download - Daiz​
- jokeyjay​

Skin:​
Download - Daiz​
- jokeyjay​
- lexus33​

- jokeyjay​

Skin:​
Download - scmark15​
- jones​

- lexus33​
- evoR​

Hair:​
Download - scmark15​
- jones​

Freckles:​
Download - evoR​
- evoR​
Sorry to bother you do you know anywhere you can find assets used for Ceila? Im a daz3d user

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes