Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

loopey

Jun 7, 2019
I think we need to get someone like Dexmall or Opiumud to make some good 3DCG movies using the ladies of Milfy City. I think their patreons are similar in price to what people have been paying Icstor, but they actually put together good animations. Milfy City is 4 years old and the best Icstor can do is a couple second loops.

Reactions: Jadon Sancho

Decus

May 13, 2019
Hi! I am new here, posting my first art work for milfy city. Linda is like a dream come true... hottest MILF mom ever
it looks close to me, anyway skin color is different i guess because of lighting. so what do you think?

thumbnails: View attachment 1412599 View attachment 1412637

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wallpaper:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your model's body is gorgeous, very sexy!
Copper tan, looks very good.
Original solution with the breasts, spectacularly turned out !!!
All in all a nice illustration !

• Red Heart
Reactions: Incest_freak

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
-Thats a perfectly fine bikini, Caroline, don't you worry! You can wear that at the beach no problem. Even at home, i wouldn't mind!
-Are you sure? Its like i'm not wearing anything at all.
-But.. but its entirelly translu..
-PERFECTLYFINE!!!!

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
My first render submissions to this thread. I've always wanted to try Sara renders, but even after following some instructions in this thread on making a G3 Sara, once I got the Blaire and Molly assets applied, I could never get the "morphing" part of it to look anything close to resembling a reasonable Sara. Yes...I'm morph-challenged. :LOL:

So I saw that CSBond2 was offering to help us character-creator wanna-be's. So I sent a PM, and in the last week I learned more about morphing than I knew from using Daz Studio for the past 18 months. I'm still somewhat morph-challenged, but CSBond2's assistance increased my knowledge about it immensely (I can spell "Object File" now). So here's my shout-out to CSBond2, with sincere gratitude, for getting me to a G8 Sara I can render now. Would have never happened without his assistance and tutoring. (y)

Here's 6 renders of my first-ever Sara. Still learning some of the idiosyncrasies of rendering her (like, her Shavonne Hair can be a royal pain to shape depending on her pose :)), but gotta start somewhere. More to follow in the future.

Rendered at 4096 UHD 4K, Intel denoised, then reduced to fit forum upload size limits. Still large renders, so open full size and scroll. The last 5 renders are thumbnailed to help prevent slow loading of the thread. Enjoy.

(Thanks again to CSBond2 for all the assistance getting me here with Sara! (y))

Sara G8 - df CD - 01.png

Sara G8 - DA Top - EJ G3 - 01.png Sara G8 - df Mood III - 01.png Sara G8 - df Mood II - RCCW - 01.png Sara G8 - Z OTL 14 3800 - 01.png

The last render below is a large head portrait I created for the Viewport just to play with her Shavonne Hair sliders while trying to learn what each one did. The names of some of the slider adjustments can be confusing as to what they will actually do, so I wanted a practice large head Sara I could fool around with in the Viewport to see what each hair morph slider would do. After messing around with the Viewport image, I decided to render it too. Still some hair-burps in it (a few poke-throughs I missed, etc), but I figured I'd post the render here too. Heck, just call it "Sara's Bad Hair Day" or something..... :unsure:

Sara G8 - CSD - 01.png

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes