Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

crwatcher

Oct 23, 2017
Doing some test with Linda, gave her breast implants (+scars) and hair extensions.

ufff nice work

Really nice hair . Can you share reference about name of product or link

Also, about lights/shader are you using any specific :D

Jun 25, 2018
I'm getting Heavy Metal vibes from this. Whether or not that was your intention, great job! Love this body type. Although if I were to nitpick, from a selfish point of view, the greyish hair doesn't do much. Solid black like her default I think would have not stood out in a distracting way. Keep up the awesome job!

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Six Sara. Rendered 4K UHD 4096 resized to 3800 and 3200 for forum upload, open full size and scroll. The 5 thumbnailed ones are just various quick front/rear view renders I created to experiment with dForce (or not) clothing assets, hair asset styling morphs, etc. Nothing fancy, but for anyone who likes downloading Sara photoshoot type renders for personal collections they may have. There will be other environment type renders with Sara as I learn more about rendering her. Enjoy.

(Credit to CSBond2 for Sara character tutoring) (y)

Sara G8 - DM BS 06 - dforce THD - 01.png

Sara G8 - UmO - 01.png Sara G8 - df CD II - 01.png Sara G8 - RF HB G3 - 01.png Sara G8 - SC G3 - 01.png Sara G8 - X-F S G3 - 01.png

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes