May 13, 2019
View attachment 1462404
View attachment 1462405
View attachment 1462406
View attachment 1462407
View attachment 1462408
View attachment 1462409
Sweet Caroline in a retro 1960's style.
Go give her some love on too, you know she deserves it.
Fantastic series of illustrations !!!
SUPERBLY EXECUTED !!!
The style of the 60's, perfectly displayed. The hair, the headband, the trappings of that era, really suit Caroline, she looks adorable !!!
But here's the question, where did the louboutin shoes come from...)

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Fantastic series of illustrations !!!
SUPERBLY EXECUTED !!!
The style of the 60's, perfectly displayed. The hair, the headband, the trappings of that era, really suit Caroline, she looks adorable !!!
But here's the question, where did the louboutin shoes come from...)
I did know from the start thats the only thing not era appropriate but she looks so damn good in those.
I'm surprised someone even picked up on it.
You have good eye and clearly look beyond the pretty things I make.
I tip my hat to you. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Decus

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
Honest question, and I don't know if this was answered a hundred pages ago, but how long does it take for the various fan-art creators here to make 1 of these images? I know nothing about creating/shaping an existing 3D model so is it a matter of minutes or hours?

Some have already been able to answer your question, I hope I can contribute a little more.

Much depends on an idea, a concept, something that you want to convey, be it artistic or erotic, or even sexual, everything has to be well thought out, and even seen from various approaches.
Almost nobody has touched this point but for me it is the most important thing, this IDEA is what takes me the most time, after I already have it in mind it is only a matter of putting together the scene.
What is regularly done is to download many scenarios or costumes after placing the character, this does not take too long. no days, no weeks, no months if you just download it.
The rendering process may vary depending on the PC you have (processor, graphics card) minutes, couple of hours at the most.

It is very different if you are a content creator, this is another level, it can take a long time to create clothes, furniture, settings, accessories, etc.
days, weeks or months (especially if they are characters)
for that case I show you a bit of 3d modeling that I do.

This character took me almost a month to finish, in my free hours outside of work.
you have to create everything from nothing. head, hands, legs, absolutely everything, then creating the clothes and accessories, not counting the color and texture, the materials, is really laborious, and requires a lot of patience and perseverance.

View attachment 1.mp4 HBF_010.jpg HBF_011.jpg HBF_016.jpg HBF_010.jpg HBF_011.jpg HBF.jpg

Last edited:

redle

Apr 12, 2017
The rendering process may vary depending on the PC you have (processor, graphics card) minutes, couple of hours at the most.
Just thought I'd mention that the times stated may be accurate for your PC's renders, but they are not accurate for "depending on the PC" (i.e. anyone's rig). I've certainly had a single image render for 3 days. (It only stopped then because I had set the maximum time allowed to be 3 days... it did not consider itself finished yet even at that point)

Render time varies wildly depending on the hardware used (as well as the scene).

Jan 9, 2021
My first render submissions to this thread. I've always wanted to try Sara renders, but even after following some instructions in this thread on making a G3 Sara, once I got the Blaire and Molly assets applied, I could never get the "morphing" part of it to look anything close to resembling a reasonable Sara. Yes...I'm morph-challenged. :LOL:

So I saw that CSBond2 was offering to help us character-creator wanna-be's. So I sent a PM, and in the last week I learned more about morphing than I knew from using Daz Studio for the past 18 months. I'm still somewhat morph-challenged, but CSBond2's assistance increased my knowledge about it immensely (I can spell "Object File" now). So here's my shout-out to CSBond2, with sincere gratitude, for getting me to a G8 Sara I can render now. Would have never happened without his assistance and tutoring. (y)

Here's 6 renders of my first-ever Sara. Still learning some of the idiosyncrasies of rendering her (like, her Shavonne Hair can be a royal pain to shape depending on her pose :)), but gotta start somewhere. More to follow in the future.

Rendered at 4096 UHD 4K, Intel denoised, then reduced to fit forum upload size limits. Still large renders, so open full size and scroll. The last 5 renders are thumbnailed to help prevent slow loading of the thread. Enjoy.

(Thanks again to CSBond2 for all the assistance getting me here with Sara! (y))

View attachment 1427973

View attachment 1427982 View attachment 1427988 View attachment 1427995 View attachment 1427999

The last render below is a large head portrait I created for the Viewport just to play with her Shavonne Hair sliders while trying to learn what each one did. The names of some of the slider adjustments can be confusing as to what they will actually do, so I wanted a practice large head Sara I could fool around with in the Viewport to see what each hair morph slider would do. After messing around with the Viewport image, I decided to render it too. Still some hair-burps in it (a few poke-throughs I missed, etc), but I figured I'd post the render here too. Heck, just call it "Sara's Bad Hair Day" or something..... :unsure:

View attachment 1428002
Did he upload any video process i mean how did u learn from him?

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Did he upload any video process i mean how did u learn from him?
I'd been using DAZ Studio for about 18 months, so was already familiar with how it basically works and had posted numerous character renders from other games using .duf files others had uploaded to F95. I just didn't understand the things I needed to know about morphing and character shaders to create my own game character replicas, but I wanted to try doing Sara. So CSBond2 helped me learn those things via PM tutoring. Also got pointed to some great tutorial YouTube vids I hadn't seen before.

I notice you're a brand new member with zero posts, so I'm assuming you've never used Daz Studio yet? If not, there is a rather long initial learning curve for the basics of it, but you can start rendering things quickly using already created models, scenes, etc.

You can try sending CSBond2 a PM and the two of you could see where you are at and where to start. As a minimum you'll probably get some links to great tutorial videos for now. I'm still learning new morphing and character skins skills from the videos he pointed me to.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LordLucifer007

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Eight more Sara's. Poor girl lost all her clothes in the first four. Rendered at 4096 4K UHD, resized for forum uploads. Still large, open full size and scroll. The three G3F's are just duo character renders I make to display the clothing items in a reference folder I keep for all my clothing assets. Enjoy.

Five G8F's

Sara G8 - DM BS 01 - 01.png

Sara G8 - DM BS 02 - 01.png Sara G8 - DM BS 03 - 01.png Sara G8 - DM BS 05 - 01.png Sara G8 - CSPD - RW 2 G3 - 01.png

Three G3F's

Sara G3 - EJ - HBT - 01.png Sara G3 - Intox - 01.png Sara G3 - X-FS - 01.png

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes