Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Jan 9, 2021
Thn
I'd been using DAZ Studio for about 18 months, so was already familiar with how it basically works and had posted numerous character renders from other games using .duf files others had uploaded to F95. I just didn't understand the things I needed to know about morphing and character shaders to create my own game character replicas, but I wanted to try doing Sara. So CSBond2 helped me learn those things via PM tutoring. Also got pointed to some great tutorial YouTube vids I hadn't seen before.

I notice you're a brand new member with zero posts, so I'm assuming you've never used Daz Studio yet? If not, there is a rather long initial learning curve for the basics of it, but you can start rendering things quickly using already created models, scenes, etc.

You can try sending CSBond2 a PM and the two of you could see where you are at and where to start. As a minimum you'll probably get some links to great tutorial videos for now. I'm still learning new morphing and character skins skills from the videos he pointed me to.
Yes mate I am a new user , i have tried blender but by watching all those renders i have installed it that's why I asked you

Thnks for clearing all the doubts.

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Thn

Yes mate I am a new user , i have tried blender but by watching all those renders i have installed it that's why I asked you

Thnks for clearing all the doubts.
If you decide you need help just reach out to me in a DM and I will help you as best I can I myself am still learning. But I have always been given help so help Is here if you need it.

Last edited:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
is there any page/link where I could find the fanart uploaded all along till this point?
I doubt it. At best it would be redundant to just have one post containing all the already existing fanart render links in the individual posts. At worst, if all the actual renders (pictures) in all the links were compiled into one download, after 282 pages of renders the download file size would be huge, and many users wouldn't even be able to download it due to file size or bandwidth restrictions.

Just grab a coffee (or whatever your favorite beverage is) and start scrolling the thread like everyone else here. If you discover you have a favorite artist, you can just do a search for their posts to see their pictures.

PS - I accidentally "Liked" your quoted post instead of clicking on "Reply" the first time. Congratulations. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: ch@ppi3 and pivan4
Jan 9, 2021
So here's my shout-out to Csbond2, with sincere gratitude, for everything he has done to teach me the linda character. Would have never happened without his assistance and tutoring.

as a new member i had no idea how to edit in daz, but he has boosted up my hole confidence on another level. It's really rare in this world who would help you, i am so blessed that I have found such mentor like you.

this is my first 2 renders of the linda character. Feel free to tell me what could I do more to make it more beautiful ❤. Keep rendering guys. linda 1.jpg linda3.jpg

Last edited:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Seven Sara G8 series. I'd been studying the tutorial links CSBond2 provided me, and wanted to experiment with new things I learned about skin surface settings and different lighting effects it can have on the finished render. So I stayed with one prop (the lounger) and used a different HDRI dome light setup to start each scene (to see how various background colors might affect it also). Added my own extra lights and played with some different skin surface settings. Learned quite a bit about how even a minor change in relative settings can have a large effect on the finished render. Thanks to CSBond2 for the tutoring!

4K UHD rendered at 4096, reduced to 3800 for forum upload. Open full size and scroll. Enjoy.

Sara G8 - ZLL & P - 01.png

Sara G8 - ZLL & P - 02.png Sara G8 - ZLL & P - 03.png Sara G8 - ZLL & P - 04.png Sara G8 - ZLL & P - 05.png

Picture 06 was intended to be the last render in the series, but I didn't like the way it turned out, so I reloaded it and changed the pose a bit and did new lighting for it. Figured I'd post both 06 and 07 in case somebody would want both of them anyhow.

Sara G8 - ZLL & P - 06.png Sara G8 - ZLL & P - 07.png

Matsuy_22

Oct 18, 2021
Hello everyone, everything good? I'm wanting to start in the fan arts universe I can't find the models of the girls from Milfy City, I don't understand much about programming could you help me?

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Hello everyone, everything good? I'm wanting to start in the fan arts universe I can't find the models of the girls from Milfy City, I don't understand much about programming could you help me?
There are lots of us here who will help you you will have to download Daz 3D studio if you haven't already done so that is what you will be using to create the art and it will take time to learn it so plan on spending a few months just getting used to the program. Other than that without knowing how far along you already are it would be hard to tell you where you need to go from there. Later tonight I will DM you some links to some YouTube channels it will help you with learning the basics and also carry you even farther than that but don't try to go too far too fast. If you have more questions or need more information you can send me a DM and I will answer you as soon as I can that way we don't tie up the thread here.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes