Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Face is unknown. If I had to guess (and I have, since i don’t know) I think it could be Eva 7 and something probably Eva 7 and Dahlia, since almost everybody has Dahlia… :ROFLMAO:

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Is there a published asset list or download available for the G8 characters?
All, or almost all, characters use genesis 3 morphs that have to be ported to genesis 8 as they don’t exist on genesis 8 at all.

Funtasy body, Rhea and Molly probably the only ones that are also genesis 8 native.

Some of the hair assets are designed for Victoria 4 and don’t have iray shaders, either at all or have to be acquired (in my case, purchased) separately.

so, do yourself a favor and get the genesis 3 assets and only attempt genesis 8 when you have the daz skills to port successfully - something I’m only reaching now after two and a half years, having finally mastered also the skin changes required :ROFLMAO:

eastdot.

Jan 3, 2022
All, or almost all, characters use genesis 3 morphs that have to be ported to genesis 8 as they don’t exist on genesis 8 at all.

Funtasy body, Rhea and Molly probably the only ones that are also genesis 8 native.

Some of the hair assets are designed for Victoria 4 and don’t have iray shaders, either at all or have to be acquired (in my case, purchased) separately.

so, do yourself a favor and get the genesis 3 assets and only attempt genesis 8 when you have the daz skills to port successfully - something I’m only reaching now after two and a half years, having finally mastered also the skin changes required :ROFLMAO:
I don't have an issue with porting characters, it's just that sometimes people get to 99.9% of the morphs used for the character to be exact and that would save me a lot of work :D

Edstevens

May 4, 2018
I'm most interested in fan comics of Milfy City. Can someone help me find the best or most popular comics in this thread without my having to search through 59 pages? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Lorthard

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I don't have an issue with porting characters, it's just that sometimes people get to 99.9% of the morphs used for the character to be exact and that would save me a lot of work :D
Part of the fun of recreating these characters is the own morphs you can give the figures to your own liking.
My models generally have smaller boobs
And a more realistic shape.
My Sara is morphed to look a bit older since I don't like the 14year old look of the original. We all did the work ourselves, for your own satisfaction I suggest you do the same. Make these characters your own.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes