Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
I have to admit that I love all of your Sara work. I'm on a Sara kick today looking for images to add to my VN Girls screensaver. Your stuff is exactly what I am looking for. Beautiful work!
Thanks for the compliments. I render just for the fun of it and to learn new things. I've been away from posting anything for a while 'cos "real life" stuff (ie - "sh*t happens") has kept me busy lately. Priorities, priorities. I still check the forums routinely but just haven't had much spare time lately for rendering and posting. I intend to get back to posting again when things settle down for me. All of my "beautiful work" is because of the immense amount of help I received from forum members on F95 like CSBond2, OhWee, and many others tutoring me about Daz. They deserve as much credit for my renders as you are giving me.

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
That this point the lot of you artists just need to make remake of Milfy City and would finish it before ICSTOR.

Reactions: Kylar Stern

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Just a quick photoshoot style Sara G8. Rendered at 4096 x 6627 4K UHD, resized to 2350 x 3800 for forum upload. Open full size and scroll.

I tried something different to make a "quick" render. Used a backdrop flat 2D image instead of an HDRI or studio environment. After both Sara and the backdrop were loaded, the size discrepancy between the two was huge. So I cranked up Sara's size percentage to over 1000% to get her to "fit" the backdrop. Then I tried to use a created camera with a DOF setting. That was a whole new can of worms that I never could get to play nice with both a 1000% Sara and the "default size" backdrop. So there's no DOF in this render. I had to give up trying 'cos my Hot Wings in the oven were almost done. Can't keep playing with my new keyboard and mouse with Hot Wing sauce on my hands. I have my standards of conduct. :LOL:

I have to rethink how to use just a backdrop picture with a model, etc.

(Edited above text to change all references of backGROUND to backDROP)

Sara G8 - Bs B V2 - 01.png

Last edited:

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Just a quick photoshoot style Sara G8. Rendered at 4096 x 6627 4K UHD, resized to 2350 x 3800 for forum upload. Open full size and scroll.

I tried something different to make a "quick" render. Used a backdrop flat 2D image instead of an HDRI or studio environment. After both Sara and the backdrop were loaded, the size discrepancy between the two was huge. So I cranked up Sara's size percentage to over 1000% to get her to "fit" the backdrop. Then I tried to use a created camera with a DOF setting. That was a whole new can of worms that I never could get to play nice with both a 1000% Sara and the "default size" backdrop. So there's no DOF in this render. I had to give up trying 'cos my Hot Wings in the oven were almost done. Can't keep playing with my new keyboard and mouse with Hot Wing sauce on my hands. I have my standards of conduct. :LOL:

I have to rethink how to use just a backdrop picture with a model, etc.

(Edited above text to change all references of backGROUND to backDROP)

View attachment 1595873
Background seems too Sharp. Add some bokeh and it will look less like a photobackground.

Helperino

Sep 30, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Again, really impressed with your Linda. Due to some hardware (HDD) issues I have been unable to create renders lately, but seeing yours somehow scratches that itch, haha!
Just to be a slimey bastard: Could you create a render with Linda wearing some leather/latex
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Powerbabe

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Background seems too Sharp. Add some bokeh and it will look less like a photobackground.
Yeah, that what I tried to do with the created camera using DOF, but the combination of the model and background in this instance wouldn't allow me to set a respectable camera distance and DOF choice. So I just rendered it without the DOF. Like I said...it was a quick render. I'm pretty sure it had to do with increasing the model's size to over 1000%. Whenever I created a camera for her then, it was nowhere "in range" of using a DOF setting. So I gave up and started the render and began eating my hot wings. ;)

Reactions: Willibrordus

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Yeah, that what I tried to do with the created camera using DOF, but the combination of the model and background in this instance wouldn't allow me to set a respectable camera distance and DOF choice. So I just rendered it without the DOF. Like I said...it was a quick render. I'm pretty sure it had to do with increasing the model's size to over 1000%. Whenever I created a camera for her then, it was nowhere "in range" of using a DOF setting. So I gave up and started the render and began eating my hot wings. ;)
Damn increase model size that much
Instead of that you can also change the focallength in the camerasettings. You may have been able to get the perspective workable without enlarging your model that much. Try experimenting with that. If you need tips just ask.

Reactions: Falcon6

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
I backed myself into a corner with the "hugely tall" backdrop, then loading the model right in front of it. She was SOOOOO short and tiny....... :LOL: So I figured I either had to reduce the size of the backdrop or go all steroid-y on the girl. Increasing her size to 1000%-ish seemed like a good idea at the time. She fit the size of the backdrop great then. But then whenever I created a new camera, Daz always put it about 2 football fields away from her. Using the camera sliders, I couldn't get the DOF field anywhere near her. Then the oven timer sounded for my hot wings. The rest was history. I've since researched how to manually position a camera myself. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Willibrordus

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I backed myself into a corner with the "hugely tall" backdrop, then loading the model right in front of it. She was SOOOOO short and tiny....... :LOL: So I figured I either had to reduce the size of the backdrop or go all steroid-y on the girl. Increasing her size to 1000%-ish seemed like a good idea at the time. She fit the size of the backdrop great then. But then whenever I created a new camera, Daz always put it about 2 football fields away from her. Using the camera sliders, I couldn't get the DOF field anywhere near her. Then the oven timer sounded for my hot wings. The rest was history. I've since researched how to manually position a camera myself. :ROFLMAO:
Reducing the backdrop would've been the better option since camera's in Daz are tuned for the sizes of the Models.

Reactions: Falcon6
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes