Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Ktxondo

Oct 26, 2017
Brit Hair is in the Teen Jayden 6 Pro Bundle. Info on said bundle in the Asset Releases section of this forum. Same for the Tween Ryan 7 Pro Bundle which has Max in it.

And yeah, as mentioned above Molly for G3F is a great place to start for Sara, with Shavonne Hair of course! The MC is Kenji 7 supposedly, but I wonder sometimes.

I'm more of a Milf's Villa guy myself. See Part 3 of Enthralled...
Thank you for the tip about brit hair, i have Kenji 7 pro bundle, and it has max yes. but that model does not look even close to MC, that model look like chinese kid:D
Edit update: i found the config options in daz and managed to use all the morpths for MC i think i can do the same with sara didn't tryied yet, other problem i have is saving the presets when im done configuring everything, i dont know how to do full character preset, i did 3 different presets but they does not save hair and genitals, so every time i want to load them to the scene i have to put the hair and configurate genitals from zero, only way to save full settings is save the character as scene, but then i can't use two characters from diferent scenes together, im doing presets this wat File-> Save as-> Character preset.

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I got Kenji bundle and Molly for GF3 but the faces is not like in game at all, there should be a lot of morphs applied, lips and nose are different same as skin tone of Molly for GF3.
Thank you for the tip about brit hair, i have Kenji 7 pro bundle, and it has max yes. but that model does not look even close to MC, that model look like chinese kid:D

There are at least two Mollys out there. You want the one for G3F or perhaps G8F...

Molly is mainly for the skin textures. Looking at my dials for her, yeah her head shape is only dialed in 25%, and I made a number of manual adjustments. I'd suggest reaching out to csbond2 r.e. his version of Sara, not sure how much he's tweaked her since I passed along a few suggestions.

Additional tweaks may be needed, the Shavonne hair will help sell it though. Not sure who is telling you to use Max, I've been told to just use Kenji.

Molly/Sara's body will need a few additional morphs (I did NOT dial in Molly's body, just 100% Teen Josie Slim, and 50% Aiko 7 although I kept the Molly Body HD morph at 100% for some reason), to better approximate her ingame appearance. I ended up making a number of other morph tweaks. Again, maybe csbond2 or others can help.

Reactions: Ktxondo

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
There are at least two Mollys out there. You want the one for G3F or perhaps G8F...

Molly is mainly for the skin textures. Looking at my dials for her, yeah her head shape is only dialed in 25%, and I made a number of manual adjustments. I'd suggest reaching out to csbond2 r.e. his version of Sara, not sure how much he's tweaked her since I passed along a few suggestions.

Additional tweaks may be needed, the Shavonne hair will help sell it though. Not sure who is telling you to use Max, I've been told to just use Kenji.

Molly/Sara's body will need a few additional morphs (I did NOT dial in Molly's body, just 100% Teen Josie Slim, and 50% Aiko 7 although I kept the Molly Body HD morph at 100% for some reason), to better approximate her ingame appearance. I ended up making a number of other morph tweaks. Again, maybe csbond2 or others can help.
The main shape for Sara is Blaire for G3F
Add the skin for Molly on that. The rest is just some detailing you can do to your own liking.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I tried Blaire, but it didn't look right to me, hence why I went another way.

As to how close I am, that's a matter of opinion, but I like where I ended up! For my purposes, I'm pretty happy with the results, it's good enough for my crossover fanart, but of course others may have managed to dial her in a bit more closely...

Head patting is a fetish, right?
:p

Again, thanks to csbond2 for helping me with Sara.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I tried Blaire, but it didn't look right to me, hence why I went another way.

As to how close I am, that's a matter of opinion, but I like where I ended up! For my purposes, I'm pretty happy with the results, it's good enough for my crossover fanart, but of course others may have managed to dial her in a bit more closely...

Head patting is a fetish, right?
:p

Again, thanks to csbond2 for helping me with Sara.
This is my Sara, I gave her a different hairdo for this occasion but I think you can recognise her. I also got help from csbond2 to dial the morph in almost a year ago.
04.jpg
When you look closely you can see Caroline's reflection in Sara's eyes ;)

Last edited:

Xpressive

Nov 30, 2019
Hi all again, i'm looking for MC and Sara duf file if someone got close results pls share, also i need fwsa max for tween ryan, and brit hair for male 2 assets, can't find them on internet. Tryied recreating them by my self but got kinda bad results, so far i only recreated Liza, Linda and Caroline with pretty similar look as in game.

crwatcher

Oct 23, 2017
If you don't mind sharing, what assets did you use for that choker and the anime heart eyes? Or are they custom made?

Hello

Collar =

Eyes = custommade , based on Zelera eyes // above the tips to replace the emission map

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: cac677 and pivan4
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes