Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
This post commemorates a small milestone that I have reached in my journey with daz 3D studio. I'm going to post several renders in this one all of them will be of Sara. She is the first character that I ever created and the game that she is in is the one that got me the passion to start doing renders. That was 3 years ago. She took me 7 months to create and finish and these renders that I am loading mark 100 renders from the finished version of Sara. Although I have done many more renders of her than 100 it's only 100 for this version that you see. Thank you to all the people who have given me support and followed me and this is a happy Valentine's to all of y'all.

Dec 27, 2019
This post commemorates a small milestone that I have reached in my journey with daz 3D studio. I'm going to post several renders in this one all of them will be of Sara. She is the first character that I ever created and the game that she is in is the one that got me the passion to start doing renders. That was 3 years ago. She took me 7 months to create and finish and these renders that I am loading mark 100 renders from the finished version of Sara. Although I have done many more renders of her than 100 it's only 100 for this version that you see. Thank you to all the people who have given me support and followed me and this is a happy Valentine's to all of y'all.

Congrats on your milestone - awesome work!

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes