Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Helperino

Sep 30, 2020
Thank you! Great idea!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My friend you are a king and a legend! (By the way, if you're reading this, so are you, Willibrordus. Thank you for all your work and your assistance to others)

Do you take costume requests? ;)

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Willibrordus. Thank you for all your work and your assistance to others)

Do you take costume requests? ;)
Well... I'm backed up with commissions right now.
But this seems like a cool simple one to do somewhere in between paid gigs.
You're lucky I have a decent G8 Linda.
I wouldn't try that outfit on a G3 model.
Won't be for immediately but -stay tuned-

Ktxondo

Oct 26, 2017
Hi all again, i'm looking for MC and Sara duf file if someone got close results pls share, also i need fwsa max for tween ryan, and brit hair for male 2 assets, can't find them on internet. Tryied recreating them by my self but got kinda bad results, so far i only recreated Liza, Linda and Caroline with pretty similar look as in game.

Reactions: Mark17

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Hi all again, i'm looking for MC and Sara duf file if someone got close results pls share, also i need fwsa max for tween ryan, and brit hair for male 2 assets, can't find them on internet. Tryied recreating them by my self but got kinda bad results, so far i only recreated Liza, Linda and Caroline with pretty similar look as in game.
MC is Kenji for G3M
Sara is Molly for G3F
Sara's hair is Shavonne hair.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Brit Hair is in the Teen Jayden 6 Pro Bundle. Info on said bundle in the Asset Releases section of this forum. Same for the Tween Ryan 7 Pro Bundle which has Max in it.

And yeah, as mentioned above Molly for G3F is a great place to start for Sara, with Shavonne Hair of course! The MC is Kenji 7 supposedly, but I wonder sometimes.

I'm more of a Milf's Villa guy myself. See Part 3 of Enthralled...

Ktxondo

Oct 26, 2017
MC is Kenji for G3M
Sara is Molly for G3F
Sara's hair is Shavonne hair.
I got Kenji bundle and Molly for GF3 but the faces is not like in game at all, there should be a lot of morphs applied, lips and nose are different same as skin tone of Molly for GF3.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes