Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

loopey

Jun 7, 2019
Anyone have a good baseline duf of Celia, Linda, or Carolina? I think I have the assets downloaded but I'm not the best in modeling. If someone could help with a good baseline to start with. The DUF files would be really appreciated.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Anyone have a good baseline duf of Celia, Linda, or Carolina? I think I have the assets downloaded but I'm not the best in modeling. If someone could help with a good baseline to start with. The DUF files would be really appreciated.
Trust me, you want to learn to use the parameters dials ASAP and save yourself a lot of grief. There's no "modeling" involved, you just use the search functions in parameters to find the right morphs and dial/type the right percentages there.

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021
For these 3 characters it is necessary to use victoria 7, 100% for Caroline, the percentage vary for Lisa, Celia and linda following the head used. And yes we can make these characters with various creator character. And if you want to get closer to ICstore the best is to make these characters under OctaneRenderer because under iray it's more boring and longer...

4fant.png

Sanas4688

Jul 4, 2020
I'm not going to complain.
But I'd really rather hear that this is the first attempt to remake the Icstor game.
I see you could breathe a second life into her.
Maybe you will try?
If so, good luck. (y)
If not, I'm asking for a Sara makeover. :love:
With good PC specs and lot of free time it would be surely possible, but that are the things that i don´t have. But with more renders it can be possible, like with Big Brother games.

Reactions: L0thar
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes