Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CaptainNugget

May 29, 2020
A few people have been PMing me recently about my version of Sara. I've actually taken stabs at Sara, Celia, Caroline, and Lily (with a little help from csbond2 ).

Anyways, I've attached my .duf files for them. You'll need to track down a few morph packs and characters of course, also feel free to tweak to your own taste. All four characters are G3F btw.

View attachment 1656149

Probably not the most accurate recreations, but these are the ones I use in my fanart. Again, feel free to tweak to taste!

If you see a message about missing D3D morphs, you can find those here:

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1098261_D3D_Morphs.7z

I'm not exactly sure where these morphs came from, but they seem to be incorporated into my G3F morph list, and have been useful to me.

Note that I've named the Characters to incorporate their base texture character names into the name:
MCLily_MariaG3FOhWee

So in this case, Lily is using P3D Maria for G3F textures. I probably should have labeled her P3DMaria, but I already saved her sooo.... This is important for facial makeup options and such.

Happy morphing and fan art rendering!
Hi OhWee , just wanted to know, which files am i missing, i already have d3d morphs from posts, carmilla, and that one from celia's hair. Also installed genitalia for victoria 7 but i get "missing files"

I'd appreciate if someone could help me with that
1660882567882.png

Reactions: Deported253

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hi OhWee , just wanted to know, which files am i missing, i already have d3d morphs from posts, carmilla, and that one from celia's hair. Also installed genitalia for victoria 7 but i get "missing files"

I'd appreciate if someone could help me with that
View attachment 1992115
OK, I think that you need this morph pack:

You can ignore the Genesis 3 Male morphs. Those are mostly expression related, not sure when they 'hard welded' to my G3F base, but yeah that first batch of morphs are irrelevant.

You'll need to grab Aiko 7 and Genevieve 7. As for the rest of your list, I can't see below where your scroll window ends, so I have no clue what's there.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: CaptainNugget

CaptainNugget

May 29, 2020
OK, I think that you need this morph pack:

You can ignore the Genesis 3 Male morphs. Those are mostly expression related, not sure when they 'hard welded' to my G3F base, but yeah that first batch of morphs are irrelevant.

You'll need to grab Aiko 7 and Genevieve 7. As for the rest of your list, I can't see below where your scroll window ends, so I have no clue what's there.
I'll check on that bro, thanks for replying!

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
#BeautyButt challenge.
At group on Deviant ART

Challenge is a closeup of just a beautiful Female, Human ass without anything else disturbing the focus on that body-part.

A pair of hands squeezing the cheeks will be acceptable.

In a simple background, nicely lit for the best viewing pleasure.

Add tag

This is Caroline...
BeautyButt_copy.jpg

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
#BeautyButt challenge.
At group on Deviant ART

Challenge is a closeup of just a beautiful Female, Human ass without anything else disturbing the focus on that body-part.

A pair of hands squeezing the cheeks will be acceptable.

In a simple background, nicely lit for the best viewing pleasure.

Add tag

This is Caroline...
View attachment 2012233
If you are going to 'zoom in' on a particular area, make sure that the entire area is in focus. Here, the farthest cheek is fairly in focus, and the closest one is definitely blurred.

If you were a photographer, I would tell you. Either you Turn On the autofocus, or you learn to focus correctly

Last edited:

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
If you are going to 'zoom in' on a particular area, make sure that the entire area is in focus. Here, the farthest cheek is fairly in focus, and the closest one is definitely blurred.

If you were a photographer, I would tell you. Either you Turn On the autofocus, or you learn to focus correctly
FYI ; I AM a photographer and I chose that focallength deliberately and the camera is close to the subject in which case I can't have both cheeks in focus unless I turn my f-stop way up or turn off DoF entirely. If you would know about optics and photography you'd know this.
And another thing; a half decent Photographer doesn't use Autofocus
We full manual our camera,

You come in here, we don't know you.
This is your very first post...
You don't say anything positive
What a way to make a first impression.

Show us your art instead of talking shit about mine.

Have a nice day... Dude.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes