Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
If you are going to 'zoom in' on a particular area, make sure that the entire area is in focus. Here, the farthest cheek is fairly in focus, and the closest one is definitely blurred.

If you were a photographer, I would tell you. Either you Turn On the autofocus, or you learn to focus correctly
Other than the top of your head, do you have a point. No! Then next time try a discussion instead.

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
FYI ; I AM a photographer and I chose that focallength deliberately and the camera is close to the subject in which case I can't have both cheeks in focus unless I turn my f-stop way up or turn off DoF entirely. If you would know about optics and photography you'd know this.
And another thing; a half decent Photographer doesn't use Autofocus
We full manual our camera,

You come in here, we don't know you.
This is your very first post...
You don't say anything positive
What a way to make a first impression.

Show us your art instead of talking shit about mine.

Have a nice day... Dude.
I came here for a particular resource. I have No interest in participating in a community like this. Anyway, i'm honored that a Veteran looks at an uspart like me.
Greetings... "Fap-tographer"

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I came here for a particular resource. I have No interest in participating in a community like this. Anyway, i'm honored that a Veteran looks at an uspart like me.
Greetings... "Fap-tographer"

"A community like this".?. What is that supposed to mean.
If you seek "a particular resource" just seek it and don't confront the people in said community.
Respect goes a long way.
You don't seem too big on that.
caroline_with_2cv_by_willibrordusart_deq876f-fullview.jpg
Enjoy your undoubtably fap-tastic day.

dolgargula

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Caroline is made in Genesis3 but can be converted to G8.
There are scripts to do that. I haven't been successful in doing that yet.
Yes, I also had failed on that. I know she uses Avery G3 Model. I tryied to find another G8 Model that looks like her but I could not find. However, I think that hair looks like her hair:

cac677

Aug 12, 2020
Yes, I also had failed on that. I know she uses Avery G3 Model. I tryied to find another G8 Model that looks like her but I could not find. However, I think that hair looks like her hair:
I render all characters using g8 base. For Caroline i convert required G3 character morphs to G8 with XTransfer morph converter and then make g8 character. So here two renders of Caroline G8: one with hr-145 hair and another with OOT Leony Ponytail.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Clothing assets: Sporty Crop tank for G8, Rhiannon's Hot Booty for G8, Hi Topz for G8

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Sara is shy, sees Amy, but dares not approach her.
Amy knows she's being watched and wonders why the girl doesn't just come over to chat.
Amy-Sara02 park.jpg
Sara is only background for now but stick around. I have plans. ;)

Atleast Amy looks better than the douche from the game.

loopey

Jun 7, 2019
I would really l
I'll list all assets identified by the community. Credits to its contributors. Note that the listed assets may or may not be accurate and some requires heavy morphing. Mention me in your post to notify me to add your findings.

How to mention me? @Vanaduke
  • I haven't personally checked the links if they are legit, if any of them are troll links or unrelated to Milfy City. Mention me and I'll remove them.
Legend: Asset /link/- /contributor/

Main Character:
Model/Body: - lexus33​
- lexus33​
- jillgates​

Hair:​
Download - Daiz​
- jokeyjay​

Skin:​
Download - Daiz​
- jokeyjay​
- lexus33​

- jokeyjay​

Skin:​
Download - scmark15​
- jones​

- lexus33​
- evoR​

Hair:​
Download - scmark15​
- jones​

Freckles:​
Download - evoR​
- evoR​
I would really like to recreate Linda and Caroline. Can I get some guidance on parameter sliders.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes