Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
You are not the only one who wants to continue it but without the duf of environments and characters it is difficult to continue the game... Not to mention the style used in the renders...

Then for renpy just look at how the game is coded, the easy part.
We can use similar looking environment if not the original and it's ok to have a slightly different style, people will understand.

I am planning to make a sequel to the the game so I don't have to deal with his code.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
first render pals, any recommendations/advices for it? View attachment 2051478
Clipping on the shoes can either be adjusted in the parameters tab, or by adding a smoothing modifier, with the stick in her hand just move it a little so its not clipping.

Depending on your machine, set the denoiser on and either leave it on default or around 50, set the timer for about 300 seconds in render settings that should go for about 5 minutes and see how it goes.

Last edited:
Reactions: evil1321

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Make sure to turn on the denoiser next time
Never use denoiser, Thats a total detail killer. Just take the limits off and set higher minimum samples.
let it render longer.
I run a RTX 3070 GPU and I always render for atleast an hour even if the basic settings will finish it in 25 or 35minutes.

Reactions: evil1321

DickLander69

Jan 3, 2019
Never use denoiser, Thats a total detail killer. Just take the limits off and set higher minimum samples.
let it render longer.
I run a RTX 3070 GPU and I always render for atleast an hour even if the basic settings will finish it in 25 or 35minutes.
Sometimes you don't want to spend an hour on a single render. With denoiser and rtx 3080 it takes around 6-7 minutes for a pretty good looking render. Of course doing as you said will produce a better looking render but it doesn't justify the time spent on it in my opinion.

Reactions: Epicuren

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Sometimes you don't want to spend an hour on a single render. With denoiser and rtx 3080 it takes around 6-7 minutes for a pretty good looking render. Of course doing as you said will produce a better looking render but it doesn't justify the time spent on it in my opinion.
I spend hours on composing my scenes and I don't want that time spent to go to waste by not rendering long enough and get a grainy result, or a soft result from using a denoiser on it. I have a maximum output of three renders per week, most of the time it's only two and sometimes even just one.

Reactions: cac677

redle

Apr 12, 2017
I spend hours on composing my scenes and I don't want that time spent to go to waste by not rendering long enough and get a grainy result, or a soft result from using a denoiser on it. I have a maximum output of three renders per week, most of the time it's only two and sometimes even just one.
CaptainNugget
Certainly depends on the goal of the render. But there is a definite benefit to rendering with denoiser off. One can denoise any image at a later time. If you denoise as part of the rendering process you can't get the original unless you re-render. Denoise later and you get both copies and pick the one you prefer. It took 0.3 seconds to denoise this image.

01 denoised.png

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes