Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

kathaar90

Jan 2, 2018
Hey guys, I'm starting to use Octane and hope you will like my attepmts:) And I have few questions about this program, maybe somebody knows how to solve my problems?

1) How to fully remove shadows inside rooms with ceilings? I saw Icstor's work and he didn't has shadows sometimes at all, but when I trying to remove them, only thing that I can do - only to make them not so dark. And yes. I can remove shadows from some objects with shadowmaker (but not from people, for people shadowmaker removing all skin tone too).

2) Few objects are't visible in Octane. On the render low Caroline has stockings in Daz, but rendering in Octane ignoring them.
Sometimes helps scene rebuild, but not in this time.

3) How to save all my render settings in Octane after I tune it inside Daz file? When I reopen daz file after closing I lose all environment settings (sun position, light intensive and etc) and every time I need rebuild it from zero

4) And how to make to all objects inside the scene be in the focus? Sometimes Octane focusing only on one forward object and backdrop looks blury. I can change focus to backside object, but after that forward objects becomes blury:( 448.png

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Hey guys, I'm starting to use Octane and hope you will like my attepmts:) And I have few questions about this program, maybe somebody knows how to solve my problems?

1) How to fully remove shadows inside rooms with ceilings? I saw Icstor's work and he didn't has shadows sometimes at all, but when I trying to remove them, only thing that I can do - only to make them not so dark. And yes. I can remove shadows from some objects with shadowmaker (but not from people, for people shadowmaker removing all skin tone too).

2) Few objects are't visible in Octane. On the render low Caroline has stockings in Daz, but rendering in Octane ignoring them.

3) How to save all my render settings in Octane after I tune it inside Daz file? When I reopen daz file after closing I lose all environment settings (sun position, light intensive and etc) and every time I need rebuild it from zero

4) And how to make to all objects inside the scene be in the focus? Sometimes Octane focusing only on one forward object and backdrop looks blury. I can change focus to backside object, but after that forward objects becomes blury:( View attachment 2330397
I've not touched Octane to have any pointers specific for it (and your questions are specifically about how to do it with that software) but...

1) How to fully remove shadows...from people...
Simplest way is just to render the background separately. Then render the people with transparent background (and so nothing to catch the shadows). Overlay the images. There are also ways in some programs to split various outputs such that you could have the shadow go "other where", but that would be program specific and I don't know if Octane can do it or how.

My first guess is that a lot of stockings in DAZ are not real objects. They are often done with a geo-shell overlay. Once again this would be an Octane specific question, but try using non-geo-shell items only, or research how geoshells are handled by Octane.

3) How to save all my render settings in Octane after I tune it inside Daz file?
Sorry, too Octane specific (In DAZ it prompts on save to include environment settings in the save file or not)

4) And how to make to all objects inside the scene be in the focus?
Try looking for DOF (depth of field) settings. This is the photography term for blurriness of non-focal point objects. (In DAZ itself there is a toggle to turn it on and off in addition to settings if it is on)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes