Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

kathaar90

Jan 2, 2018
I've not touched Octane to have any pointers specific for it (and your questions are specifically about how to do it with that software) but...

1) How to fully remove shadows...from people...
Simplest way is just to render the background separately. Then render the people with transparent background (and so nothing to catch the shadows). Overlay the images. There are also ways in some programs to split various outputs such that you could have the shadow go "other where", but that would be program specific and I don't know if Octane can do it or how.

2) Few objects are't visible in Octane. On the render low Caroline has stockings in Daz, but rendering in Octane ignoring them.
Sometimes helps scene rebuild, but not in this time.
My first guess is that a lot of stockings in DAZ are not real objects. They are often done with a geo-shell overlay. Once again this would be an Octane specific question, but try using non-geo-shell items only, or research how geoshells are handled by Octane.

3) How to save all my render settings in Octane after I tune it inside Daz file?
Sorry, too Octane specific (In DAZ it prompts on save to include environment settings in the save file or not)

4) And how to make to all objects inside the scene be in the focus?
Try looking for DOF (depth of field) settings. This is the photography term for blurriness of non-focal point objects. (In DAZ itself there is a toggle to turn it on and off in addition to settings if it is on)
Thank you very much for help (really appreciate it), and I wanna say that for few questions I found answers later by myself (maybe it can be interesting for somebody, so below my comments about it):

1) "How to fully remove shadows from people" - I don't think that this is really important question. I found that we have many possibilities to change scene time in render. In day time or late evening we don't have shadows or really very small. Strong shadows I see only in sunrise or sunset, but remove shadows from there... after few tries I found that I not really need this. In the outside shadows looks normal in sunrise/sunset and in the inside building sunset can't be inside rooms with roofs, only from windows, so we don't really need remove shadows from there.

2) "Few objects are't visible in Octane. On the render low Caroline has stockings in Daz, but rendering in Octane ignoring them.
Sometimes helps scene rebuild, but not in this time" - that was my mistake. I delete stocking and forgot about it :D because stockings were been for genesis 8, and Caroline genesis 3. I remove 8 and wanted th change them to another andf forgot about it:D So rebuild scene works normal

3) "How to save all my render settings in Octane after I tune it inside Daz file?" - I found later that Octane saving settings, maybe not really good, but It works generally

4) "And how to make to all objects inside the scene be in the focus?" - simplest way it's change camera parameter "aperture diameter" from basic 16,25 to 1. It's really helps all time.

Xpressive

Nov 30, 2019
Thank you very much for help (really appreciate it), and I wanna say that for few questions I found answers later by myself (maybe it can be interesting for somebody, so below my comments about it):

1) "How to fully remove shadows from people" - I don't think that this is really important question. I found that we have many possibilities to change scene time in render. In day time or late evening we don't have shadows or really very small. Strong shadows I see only in sunrise or sunset, but remove shadows from there... after few tries I found that I not really need this. In the outside shadows looks normal in sunrise/sunset and in the inside building sunset can't be inside rooms with roofs, only from windows, so we don't really need remove shadows from there.

2) "Few objects are't visible in Octane. On the render low Caroline has stockings in Daz, but rendering in Octane ignoring them.
Sometimes helps scene rebuild, but not in this time" - that was my mistake. I delete stocking and forgot about it :D because stockings were been for genesis 8, and Caroline genesis 3. I remove 8 and wanted th change them to another andf forgot about it:D So rebuild scene works normal

3) "How to save all my render settings in Octane after I tune it inside Daz file?" - I found later that Octane saving settings, maybe not really good, but It works generally

4) "And how to make to all objects inside the scene be in the focus?" - simplest way it's change camera parameter "aperture diameter" from basic 16,25 to 1. It's really helps all time.
On Question 1- you can disable shadows in Octane Render under the character/object. That disable Shadows to be casted by that character/object. It is worth a try.

Reactions: kathaar90

HornPlayer

Oct 21, 2021
Hey everyone. I am looking for a pic w caroline being surrounded by a bunch of guys. There were 2 versions one without and one with cum. I remember seeing it somewhere here a long time ago, if anyone has it, please lemme know!

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes