Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

khalisfickt

Aug 10, 2017
Hey everyone :)

I'm new on this board and would like to share some "fan art"vids I made from the game.
I've been playing it since v0.2 and really like the work of ICSTOR, it's one of the best games out here.

All vids are made of pictures and clips from the events in the game, but without subtitles yet.
You can watch your favorite girl now without starting the game and replaying the event :)

Newest vids:
[XMAS Episode] Sara's Anal Adventure:

[Beach v0.5] Linda's Beach Event Part 1:

Old vids:
[Clothshop][FHD] Caroline in lingerie sliding MC's dick between her pussylips:

[Home][FHD] Caroline's goodnight blowjob:

[Home][FHD] Sara's goodnight blowjob:

By the way, I will release a German translation for the newest main version, still many dialogues left and not alot time... but in progress :)
Here's a preview of the main menu:
View attachment 187834
Any chance out there that someone maybe can reupload these files? :S

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
The Sarah in the actual game looks way too young and that’s why I don’t like her looks. This remade Sarah actually looks 18.
Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed. :D
The age of consent in Hungary is 14 years old. A close in age exemption allows minors age 12 or over to consent to those under age 18. ;)
Sara has developed body, no underaged loli there.

nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
what are you using as prompts. I would like to see how it works in SD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

did with image-to-image using the original screens from the game and trying to manage the weight of the prompts vs the original pose and feeling removing some, adding new ones. Too many prompts weight can end up with Linda looking like a pirate next to a chest on the beach instead of with her mouth closed and full of cum next to the bed haha

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes