Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
At this point, why not? Not like an update is coming anytime soon.
The only reason is the fact I'm a 3D artist myself and I hate AI generated shit with a passion...
I haven't gotten any commissionwork since AI started flooding many of the platforms.
and growth has slowed down to a crawl because of the sheer volume these AI prompters can puke out in the same time I need to make a single piece. And all that AI crap looks the same. with fucked up eyes, hands and textures...

Reactions: HentaiMan8090
Jan 22, 2018
The only reason is the fact I'm a 3D artist myself and I hate AI generated shit with a passion...
I haven't gotten any commissionwork since AI started flooding many of the platforms.
and growth has slowed down to a crawl because of the sheer volume these AI prompters can puke out in the same time I need to make a single piece. And all that AI crap looks the same. with fucked up eyes, hands and textures...
Really sorry to hear that but honestly it's only another tool, if you do get into learn to use it and incorporate into your workflow you can make some really interesting works by posing your character in 3d and let AI take care of the texture, lightings and environments
and the "fucked up eyes, hands and textures" really is about choosing the right AI model, method to generate, controlnet etc.. everyone does it differently but it's the user, not the tools.

just imagine how ridiculous it sounds if someone say the same thing about your tools:
"The only reason is the fact I'm a 3D modeler myself and I hate Daz3D premade models with a passion...
I haven't gotten any commissionwork since Daz3D started flooding many of the platforms.
and growth has slowed down to a crawl because of the sheer volume these Daz3D poser can puke out in the same time I need to sculpt a single piece. And all that Daz3D crap looks the same. with fucked up eyes, hands and textures..."

Last edited:

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Really sorry to hear that but honestly it's only another tool, if you do get into learn to use it and incorporate into your workflow you can make some really interesting works by posing your character in 3d and let AI take care of the texture, lightings and environments
and the "fucked up eyes, hands and textures" really is about choosing the right AI model, method to generate, controlnet etc.. everyone does it differently but it's the user, not the tools.

just imagine how ridiculous it sounds if someone say the same thing about your tools:
"The only reason is the fact I'm a 3D modeler myself and I hate Daz3D premade models with a passion...
I haven't gotten any commissionwork since Daz3D started flooding many of the platforms.
and growth has slowed down to a crawl because of the sheer volume these Daz3D poser can puke out in the same time I need to sculpt a single piece. And all that Daz3D crap looks the same. with fucked up eyes, hands and textures..."
I still make the compositions myself, I custom light my scenes, every model, prop and item in my images is placed there with intent. I can make one piece every few days.
And I BUY the assets I use.
AI datasets are made up of stolen art made by humans. That have not been compensated in any way. We haven't even given permission to take our work. But it was illegally scraped and the companies that did are making loads of profit off of honest artists hard work while these same artists are losing revenue left and right.

You have no valid point comparing 3D work to AI generated stuff.

I still support the 3D modelers that make the assets I use, I pay them for their work. Generative AI companies support only their own bottom line regardless of everything else.
The fact that we post our work online doesn't make it a free for all to take and profit off of. This is ART theft at an industrial scale.

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
Hello to all

I would like to know if anyone has the assets or the models of the father?

thank you in advance

Capture d’écran (303).png

Elefy

Jan 4, 2022
I still support the 3D modelers that make the assets I use, I pay them for their work. Generative AI companies support only their own
You are absolutely right and no one here argue for this!
But what can we do? AI is here to stay and developing it way bold.

I still make the compositions myself, I custom light my scenes, every model, prop and item in my images is placed there with intent. I can make one piece every few days.
You now, I love your work, but you are one of the few (its compliment, but true). Other over 95% of 3D artists spew 3-4 renders for evening, without minor details and lighting is enigma for them. This make wide room for 95% AI "artists" to spew generated images same evening. If we think more deeply maybe they are same 95% "artist".

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
You are absolutely right and no one here argue for this!
But what can we do? AI is here to stay and developing it way bold.

You now, I love your work, but you are one of the few (its compliment, but true). Other over 95% of 3D artists spew 3-4 renders for evening, without minor details and lighting is enigma for them. This make wide room for 95% AI "artists" to spew generated images same evening. If we think more deeply maybe they are same 95% "artist".
I take pride in how I create my renders. And i take very good care to add detail.
I tweak my poses to the millimeter. I do many short test renders to get the eyeline and detail perfect and when I see mistakes in my render preview I have no problem cancelling to correct it. Even when its been rendering for hours and the convergence is over 80%.
And when the render is done I take the image in to Photoshop to further retouch and refine the look.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes