Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
ayo guys am new here can anyone of u make some thicc characters of linda, caroline and other females or tell me how to do it I wanna learn and implement them into the game if possible if u know TELL ME PLEASE
On the first page, there are the assets you need. When you have them, let me know by DM so I can send you some DUFs and make your life easier :giggle: (y)

Welcome to Mission

Reactions: Mountain Guy

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Depends on the complexity of the scene and number of characters.
for a simple scene (like above) with 3 characters, the 3 min vid takes @ 35-40min @ 4k
with 6 characters, about 1.25 hrs @ 4k.
It will generate 10-12k images @ 4k (60fps) and an audio track that would then need to be converted to H265 video, which takes another 15-20min.

It's not an incredible amount of time, and I still can use the PC for work and other stuff while rendering, the problem was that I kept having physics problems with the higher character counts (5 or 6) that was messing with the dampers on the breast physics causing oscillating boobs that never stop moving.
The author of the physics script said there's no way that should be happening so i was on my own, troubleshooting it.

I had to tweak a setting, re-render, create vid, verify and redo if necessary.
I found that tweaking the physics sampling rate after calibration would STOP the oscillating, but then it would increase the damper too much and you wouldn't really know that until fully rendered and then converted to video.

So, trial and error but I'm planning on more GROUP dances, we'll see how that turns out..

If you guys can comment on what type of outfits are preferred, that might actually help.
Fantasy, ornate, flowy, sexy, armor?

I have TOO many options and it takes me a while to narrow it down.
How about a version, where is more modest dress, skirt and blouse and the movement lift the skirt and open the blouse? Is it possible? :)

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
Think I finally nail down Linda face ? from my eyes its 95% close enough, the 5% left being the margin of error. Idk, You all tell me guys, i had been at it for like months, all the Linda face attempt start blurring together as I stare at it for days and need fresh eyes to inspect it. The jawline and nose curve are dead accurate if I must say.

ALL THE PHOTO PREVIEW ALL USING OCTANE RENDER, IRAY RESULTS ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH AND NOT SIMILAR TO THE GAME.

Linda duff file is below.
Its G3 sadly, and all the resource used were:
Dahlia Head G3
Rhea G3
Victoria 7 Head

If anyone can convert it to G8 it would be most welcome :) (please share here too, if so)
(Included iray render too below, its too different than the octane render, I know the lighting was drastically different but all the other light preset I cycle the results were worse)

linda test1.png linda test0.png linda test2.png

linda test side1.png linda testside2.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
Think I finally nail down Linda face ? from my eyes its 95% close enough, the 5% left being the margin of error. Idk, You all tell me guys, i had been at it for like months, all the Linda face attempt start blurring together as I stare at it for days and need fresh eyes to inspect it. The jawline and nose curve are dead accurate if I must say.

ALL THE PHOTO PREVIEW ALL USING OCTANE RENDER, IRAY RESULTS ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH AND NOT SIMILAR TO THE GAME.

Dahlia Head G3
Rhea G3
Victoria 7 Head

If anyone can convert it to G8 it would be most welcome :) (please share here too, if so)
(Included iray render too below, its too different than the octane render, I know the lighting was drastically different but all the other light preset I cycle the results were worse)

View attachment 3555192 View attachment 3555191 View attachment 3555193

View attachment 3555198 View attachment 3555199

26c.jpg

Congratulations! (y)

But if you are so interested in keeping the image of the character faithful to its original, why migrate it to Gen8?

There is a Rhea for Gen8, but it seems that the hair was always a model for Poser even, so its use in more modern Gen versions is a bit complicated. So migrating to another version will always have costs to pay in the fidelity of the character to its original

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Micz

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
View attachment 3555515

Congratulations! (y)

But if you are so interested in keeping the image of the character faithful to its original, why migrate it to Gen8?

There is a Rhea for Gen8, but it seems that the hair was always a model for Poser even, so its use in more modern Gen versions is a bit complicated. So migrating to another version will always have costs to pay in the fidelity of the character to its original
thats true, I was pulling my hairs out recreating Linda on G8. turns out my self converted Dahlia G3 lost much of its original shape that its entering to Uncanny Valley. Downgrading to G3 is just the way and based on all early cryptic message of Linda's face parameter in this thread its all Victoria7 and Dahlia while Rhea is ambiguous. I find Rhea both on G3 and G8 is on Uncanny Valley though. I tweak Rhea face but it looks weird, especially if its parameter over 40%. If Rhea combined with V7, Dahlia 3, the nose shape is turning weird and ugly. Oh well, if any of the people here can perfected it, it would be wonderful.

I still want G8 version though because my Daz asset is 90% G8 asset. All the scandalous and sexy dresses i collected would be perfect paired with Linda.

Reactions: Vicho75

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
thats true, I was pulling my hairs out recreating Linda on G8. turns out my self converted Dahlia G3 lost much of its original shape that its entering to Uncanny Valley. Downgrading to G3 is just the way and based on all early cryptic message of Linda's face parameter in this thread its all Victoria7 and Dahlia while Rhea is ambiguous. I find Rhea both on G3 and G8 is on Uncanny Valley though. I tweak Rhea face but it looks weird, especially if its parameter over 40%. If Rhea combined with V7, Dahlia 3, the nose shape is turning weird and ugly. Oh well, if any of the people here can perfected it, it would be wonderful.

I still want G8 version though because my Daz asset is 90% G8 asset. All the scandalous and sexy dresses i collected would be perfect paired with Linda.
When I see characters from one version transformed into a different version, I feel like I'm seeing La Gioconda of DaVinci recreated with AI, why waste its original charm by transferring it to a "new container"?
Ok, I can be described as "Traditionalist conservative" and accept the assets issue, clothes mainly, but there are ways to adjust assets from g8 to g3, and I think I've even seen scripts for that.

Maybe a safer bet that brings you benefits at the level of New Skills Aquired is to try to modify the assets from g8 to g3, maintaining the original character.

Reactions: ClaireNv

Pervthecurve

Jan 9, 2023

Dahlia Head G3
Rhea G3
Victoria 7 Head

View attachment 3555192 View attachment 3555191 View attachment 3555193

View attachment 3555198 View attachment 3555199
You got it 95%, Linda has got those 'fuck me' eyes and mouth which is hard to recreate. When it comes to the body, that's another problem.

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
You got it 95%, Linda has got those 'fuck me' eyes and mouth which is hard to recreate. When it comes to the body, that's another problem.
for the body, I'm quite free about it and dont really care if it matches the game version. so I left it untouched for the people here. I've got my own preference for that. I'm a more "face guy" than boobs or ass or anything else. Linda lips though I'm convinced its dynamic, if close up render shot Icstor probably slightly enlarge Linda lips and not adding anything else.

kathaar90

Jan 2, 2018
Really amazing work, congratulations!(y) Can I ask how you add reflections in eyes for your models? For me in Octane it's almost a little war every second time:D Sometimes I find normal decision, but sometimes I just take pupils/irises settings from another model (specular/sheen/index of refraction and etc)

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
Really amazing work, congratulations!(y) Can I ask how you add reflections in eyes for your models? For me in Octane it's almost a little war every second time:D Sometimes I find normal decision, but sometimes I just take pupils/irises settings from another model (specular/sheen/index of refraction and etc)
i dont do anything special, its the lighting probably and even then I just quick redirect the Y axis lighting in octane to. her eyes are just normal Iray material from Tasi G3

Reactions: kathaar90
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes