Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
My first attempts at a Caroline similar model.... can't get the caroline hair to download and install properly for some reason, so I used different hair styles just to get something done. Also, I made the breasts on the girl on the left a bit bigger than hers and the girl on the right comparable in size, maybe a bit smaller... (hard to really judge, given that they are also shaped different.) The eyes are actually the same color on both models, but the lighting makes the one girl's eyes look lighter.

Two Carolines B.jpg Two Carolines.jpg

Last edited:

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Hi guys. Little change of plans. Well when the futa mania began, I think that I'll join them. So there is futa Sarah and she is very horny…. And Caroline as a loving older sister, she always likes to help her little sister.

Sara: "Caroline.... I want to massage my dick by your big tits."
Caroline: "Go ahead sweetheart I will always help you with anything Sara."
Sara: "Really? YAY!!!!"

futa sisters 1.png

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
Are you installing Manually? because in should be in the Poser Formats / Figures / Ali / Hair folder in DAZ Studio at least.
It's a poser element, not Daz? That may explain my issue.... but to answer your question, yes I have tried manual install with daz....

DS3DX

Oct 19, 2018
@Grick Rimes Do you have your Poser Format assets library setup in your Content Directory Manager?

Just add your DAZ library location to the Poser destination.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grick Rimes

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
two more shots with my modified caroline, slightly modified Lucy (mom) from Sister Sister Sister and some of my own creations. The one in the yellow shares a basic facial shape with Stella from depraved awakening but my character is more slender, taller...I did two pictures just changing her hair color for no reason at all other than I wanted to.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes