Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
@Grick Rimes Do you have your Poser Format assets library setup in your Content Directory Manager?

Just add your DAZ library location to the Poser destination.
Hey thanks.... I'll see if that helps me out. Heading to bed soon, but I'll definitely see if i can get it working. I do dig the shiznit out of caroline! LOL If only she was real and emotionally attached to me LOL

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hi guys. For now I stop with bestiality. So I started create (If I have time) lesbian incest between Sara and Caroline :) and I tried give Carol some new color eyes and little big eye. Tell me what you think :) So here is preview.

View attachment 186820
Can i suggest for Sarah smaller boobs (Like Nilo11's Sarah) and a bit tiny look? Sarah hips wider then her big sis also. Sarah is the tiniest figure in the game. :p

This is a fan art thread tho. Anything possible in this thread. Like Sarah hangs around in some post with a dick. Mine is a tiny request. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

MrSupressor

Jun 11, 2018
Hey everyone :)

I'm new on this board and would like to share some "fan art"vids I made from the game.
I've been playing it since v0.2 and really like the work of ICSTOR, it's one of the best games out here.

All vids are made of pictures and clips from the events in the game, but without subtitles yet.
You can watch your favorite girl now without starting the game and replaying the event :)

Newest vids:
[XMAS Episode] Sara's Anal Adventure:

[Beach v0.5] Linda's Beach Event Part 1:

Old vids:
[Clothshop][FHD] Caroline in lingerie sliding MC's dick between her pussylips:

[Home][FHD] Caroline's goodnight blowjob:

[Home][FHD] Sara's goodnight blowjob:

By the way, I will release a German translation for the newest main version, still many dialogues left and not alot time... but in progress :)
Here's a preview of the main menu:
MC_DE.png

Last edited:

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Can i suggest for Sarah smaller boobs (Like Nilo11's Sarah) and a bit tiny look? Sarah hips wider then her big sis also. Sarah is the tiniest figure in the game. :p

This is a fan art thread tho. Anything possible in this thread. Like Sarah hangs around in some post with a dick. Mine is a tiny request. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
I like big boobs especially if the big tits are massaged by other big tits, and that's my plan between Caroline and Sara :) But maybe I give her little less tits :)

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I like big boobs especially if the big tits are massaged by other big tits, and that's my plan between Caroline and Sara :) But maybe I give her little less tits :)
Don't shock us with your perv plans on them please. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Just kidding. Corrupt them as you like. :devilish:

Don't forget piercing if you have fetish like that or tattooes

Last edited:

YakuHai

Dec 20, 2017
I don't know if this was already said but anybody got or know where to get the Celia model or assets.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes