• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Jun 26, 2017
As requested ;) Not 100% as she should be but I wasted 2 days to find her make up and I failed. So I used what I had. If anyone know what kind of asset was used to make her makeup please let me know. Btw it's a bloody genesis 2 model so even harder to find something matching it.

View attachment 259332
This looks great, can't wait to see what else you gonna do with all of them (especially this one tho ;))

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Very nice image @Karabinek however, it probably makes sense to at a minimum start a new thread with fan art from an entirely different game :)

That way, the post will get a lot more attention as it deserves, since that is a fantastic render, but also for people like myself who get an alert from this thread and expect to see Icstor fan art (or really, specifically, Milfy City fan art) well, we won't be disappointed when we see it's an exceptional image but from an entirely different game & creator :)

Karabinek

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
Very nice image @@Karabinek however, it probably makes sense to at a minimum start a new thread with fan art from an entirely different game :)

That way, the post will get a lot more attention as it deserves, since that is a fantastic render, but also for people like myself who get an alert from this thread and expect to see Icstor fan art (or really, specifically, Milfy City fan art) well, we won't be disappointed when we see it's an exceptional image but from an entirely different game & creator :)
Sure thing. You are right. Im gona delete it here and create new thread for the game. Sorry about it. I just got used to posting here.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes