• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

azndudue

Mar 13, 2019
Does anyone know what genitals are used on the female characters? Are they using the basic anatomical elements or using the new gens for victoria 7?

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
And here is view on Mom. :love: How I love lesbian incest :LOL:
[ATTACH = полный] 262936 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]

Oh yes, the games from ICSTOR are the best. I want to get into a parallel reality where Patreon put on an idiotic censorship and everything was called his own things

xgkuajjJ2D0Q

Jun 15, 2017
As good as everyone's renders are, I can't help but feel like icstor has a special magical element with the characters. Like for Caroline, perhaps expressions on the face or makeup are much more fine tuned. I'm trying to figure it out because I'm also trying to create her. Her eyes are the biggest thing that many renders could improve upon. Then again I'm not sure if everyone is trying to get it to exact or rather each has their own preferences. I'd love to see some close up face shots and I'm curious what makeup everyone is using for Caroline. Also anyone know of a way to convert the caroline hair to g8f version for a different character I'm making.

InFear

Nov 24, 2017
As good as everyone's renders are, I can't help but feel like icstor has a special magical element with the characters. Like for Caroline, perhaps expressions on the face or makeup are much more fine tuned. I'm trying to figure it out because I'm also trying to create her. Her eyes are the biggest thing that many renders could improve upon. Then again I'm not sure if everyone is trying to get it to exact or rather each has their own preferences. I'd love to see some close up face shots and I'm curious what makeup everyone is using for Caroline. Also anyone know of a way to convert the caroline hair to g8f version for a different character I'm making.

Reactions: xgkuajjJ2D0Q
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes