Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Oct 9, 2018
As you may recall, about a month ago I talked about how I wanted to see if my computer was able to render any better when I was doing complex scenes.

This was my first ever milfy city render. I made it in april of last year and it took 12 hours:
1242319_634062_half_render.png
As you can see very grainy, and took me way too long

Here's the one I made a little over a month ago:
redo.png
Much less grainy but still not great. It took me 9 hours to do this. Definitely less than before

Here is the one I made today:
redo 3.png
Much sleeker, took me 90 minutes.

I can finally render complex scenes like I want to without taking up all of my computers power for half a day and getting only very grainy results. I can finally say goodbye to those shitty minimalist renders that were the best I can do with my technology. I feel like I'm on top of the world now, I can actually really enjoy the process of rendering!

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
As you may recall, about a month ago I talked about how I wanted to see if my computer was able to render any better when I was doing complex scenes.

This was my first ever milfy city render. I made it in april of last year and it took 12 hours:
View attachment 1275994
As you can see very grainy, and took me way too long

Here's the one I made a little over a month ago:
View attachment 1275991
Much less grainy but still not great. It took me 9 hours to do this. Definitely less than before

Here is the one I made today:
View attachment 1275990
Much sleeker, took me 90 minutes.

I can finally render complex scenes like I want to without taking up all of my computers power for half a day and getting only very grainy results. I can finally say goodbye to those shitty minimalist renders that were the best I can do with my technology. I feel like I'm on top of the world now, I can actually really enjoy the process of rendering!
Theres a lot of improvement between these three. Now take care of your posing and clipping and the world will open up even more.
I always literally spend hours tweaking poses.

Reactions: Kobudo27
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes