Mod Ren'Py Milfy City - Lain's Walkthrough Mod + Cheat Mod [v0.71b]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The skip mini-games doesn't seem to work when you have to go to bobs office and read the documents.

Desmo

Mar 1, 2018
when i open the mod by klick on the ? thise error happend

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I was stuck with this too. You have to ask her to put the vibrator on evening on webcam and then next morning you go to "My Classroom" and click on her. This will trigger an event.
After that just keep following Lain's Mod on step 18, going to school next morning.
Ya silly me I was going to the Teacher's lounge, The Teacher's Office, and Sara's Classroom and could not find what I was supposed to do, duh. Once I went to the M/C's classroom it triggered and moved things along.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Meeting Celia - Step 18 in the teacher's office isn't working, I go to her office in the morning and she's not there
It's not a bug, just not documented well.

If you told her to use the vibrator toy on the webcam chat, go to her classroom and click on HER and NOT the desks. Enjoy the event, then things should be alright

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
I'm running into the same Celia problem at step 18. I don't have a vibrator event under orders. I only have blowjob/anal in the bathroom. I brought the vibrator and have the vibrator event under "get nude" but nothing under orders.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, My compressed unofficial Android port of Milfy City with Maim Lain walk through and cheats mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, text size, see-thru textbox etc...
Alternative persistent save location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Edit: updated and fixed incest patch.
Note to future self: Beware "if renpy.loadable("patch.rpy"):" and "if not renpy.loadable("patch.rpy"):"duplicate to patch.txt and replace all references in the 890 script files.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes