Mod Ren'Py Milfy City - Lain's Walkthrough Mod + Cheat Mod [v0.71b]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I started with a fresh install, removed all my saves and re-installed the mod for the new update, didn't have an issue at all, but that's my experience. :(
Same here, except for the Step 18 Celia bug that Lain is aware of.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I did her route right away from the start so that might be why unless you did the same.
Nope, did Caroline first, then Sara, then Celia, then Linda. No issues with any of them. But still wondering why I can't get Sara's Pool Event. That seems to be locked as soon as you get the passes and advance to the weekend.

Other than that, no issues, and Sara's doesn't really bother me too much because all I'm waiting for in the actual game is Caroline's pregnant route ending.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Looks like the Day 18 bug happens if you don't do the vibrator event in your classroom in the morning before step 18 apparently. The walkthrough never actually tells you to do that event, and if you get to step 18 without it, she completely disappears.
No it doesn't, but during the conversation with her on cam he does say about wearing it tomorrow during class, so I guess it just assumes the player will do that.

iamlegy

Sep 23, 2020
I was stuck with this too. You have to ask her to put the vibrator on evening on webcam and then next morning you go to "My Classroom" and click on her. This will trigger an event.
After that just keep following Lain's Mod on step 18, going to school next morning.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Not really a bug. Just tell Celia to use the vibe toy then attend her class the next day. Everything should be fine after that. It's already worked for 3-4 people tonight after me telling them that.

EDIT: Lain, I got the Sara Pool Event to fire. I fast forwarded after the current content was over, and saw the Pool Event as an option. Everything is well now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maid Lain

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Hey y'all...I'm stuck on event 18 with Celia as well. Went through everything, selected the vibrator option and saw her in class the next morning. She just asks if I'm going to ask her out again..."I'll get revenge etc." Not sure what's up. Any help at all would be awesome!

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Hey y'all...I'm stuck on event 18 with Celia as well. Went through everything, selected the vibrator option and saw her in class the next morning. She just asks if I'm going to ask her out again..."I'll get revenge etc." Not sure what's up. Any help at all would be awesome!
Yep...I was an idiot. Celia was in the other classroom. Fuck sakes haha

manlikebaba

Sep 2, 2020
I installed a new game without any saves but after installing the mod whenever I go to the mod button this error comes up:

Can anybody help me with this?
Screenshot 2021-07-17 200739.png

manlikebaba

Sep 2, 2020
okay so, I have found the way to fix the error I faced. I saw someone having the same issue, so here is the fix:

Cut and paste all the rpyc files in the "game" folder from the folder named mod.
after that paste the mod folder as is in the game folder.

DON'T extract just the mod folder in the game. It will not work, take out the rpyc files from it.

Reactions: PLAYER9821452
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes