Mod Ren'Py Milfy City - Lain's Walkthrough Mod + Cheat Mod [v0.71b]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I know I used this mod a while back and loved it for avoiding the money grind and some other features. I'm thinking of playing this again and using the mod, but noticed a change (?)
  • Including the incest patch in the mod
Is this change optional? I'd like to use the mod, but do not want to use the incest patch.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I know I used this mod a while back and loved it for avoiding the money grind and some other features. I'm thinking of playing this again and using the mod, but noticed a change (?)
  • Including the incest patch in the mod
Is this change optional? I'd like to use the mod, but do not want to use the incest patch.
Read the post by the modder on the previous page.

Reactions: grgrgr5

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
for some reason I cant start Sara scene. I'm using mod said ( wait 2 days) keep skipping time nothing happening, any help pleas?
anyone else has the problem where celia just disappears?
I'm stuck with this too. She was supposed to be at the teacher's office in the morning
If you upload your save file I can try to see why your game is like that.

does not work with compressed version ?
It works with compressed version.

Am I being silly but I can't get the mod working, the walkthrough isn't highlighting the choices?
Read the mod description to understand what the mod does, and look at the images to understand how to use it.

Windows warned me about the zip file. It contains something wrong.
There's nothing in the mod that would cause this. It's a problem with your computer.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes