Mod Ren'Py Milfy City - Lain's Walkthrough Mod + Cheat Mod [v0.71b]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

poetryboss

Oct 1, 2018
I just meet this error, can someone help? I did unzip it to the 'game' folder.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'mod/images/modmenu_home.png'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'mod/images/modmenu_home.png'.
I have the same problem. anyone know what to do?

Caleb50

Aug 6, 2018
You likely installed the mod in the wrong folder. Try reading the instructions again and make sure you put it in the correct place.

The time and help icons only appear on the navigation and map screens. If they aren't appearing that means you're in the middle of a scene and they will appear after the scene is over.
Also, there's no need to spam ellipses and question marks. No one really wants to help impatient people that do that. ^_^

That event is an optional event that you must have missed and isn't possible to do if you've already missed it. If her image says completed then you've completed everything. The next time I update the mod I'll try to make it so the guide won't show that you've missed that optional event if you've already completed her story.
So is the incest patch already in because on the regular game I put the incest patch in the game folder on my laptop and yet for some reason nothing happens

MHMD OMAE

Feb 22, 2020
So, I just installed the mod, put it in the right folder, click the help icon and I get the usual thing that appeared there rather than what the mod is supposed to do. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Never mind, it works now. Odd
how what did u do i need help if someone knows?

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
The mod has a "patch.rpy" file which is the same size as the incest patch "patch.rpy" file.
Does this mean that the mod is already patched, and that I don't need the incest patch, or do I need to overwrite the mod file with it?

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
they are saying 7 is finally coming out will you be working on that one as well i just know it been like 2 years lol

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
It would be a miracle if 0.71 came out for Milfy City. If this game ever gets done, I personally and hopefully do hope that Lain continues this mod. I've used Lain's mods for a number of games (this was the first) and I couldn't even think of not having this mod if ever the game gets updated or completed.

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
I got Sara bugged, i talked with her in school and she said she was studying for the test, and the mod say the next step is to go her room in the evening but there's nothig there.

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes