Mod Ren'Py Milfy City - Lain's Walkthrough Mod + Cheat Mod [v0.71b]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Gotta say, "update in 30 minutes", if that's a real time table and i can get it in 10 mins or so.. That's fucking some fucking awesome shit, instead of having to wait days for any kind of response to an update.

Thx buddy!

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
The mod has been updated to 0.6e (it will also work with 0.6d though if you don't want to update)

Changelog:
  • Updated the mod to 0.6e
  • Added the "Other" tab to the mod menu which shows Bath dream scenes, Night scenes, and Spy cam scenes
  • The Spy cam scenes window lets you replay all 7 spy cam scenes since the scenes are hard to trigger and there wasn't any way to replay them
  • Added Celia's new "pussy" night scene to her night scene progress tracker
  • Fixed an issue which could cause the walkthrough guide to get stuck on Linda's #6 step and Celia's #17 & #18 steps

JazzyRey demonicman1147
it took a bit longer than 30 min for me to add the new changes, sorry. =P

EnderSoap

Jul 24, 2019
Just downloaded and tried it out, works great. Not sure if it was stated but the whole mod changed the text into incest dialogue. Just wondering if there was a way to turn off the incest change in the text (mom, sister)?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Just downloaded and tried it out, works great. Not sure if it was stated but the whole mod changed the text into incest dialogue. Just wondering if there was a way to turn off the incest change in the text (mom, sister)?
Thanks and yes delete the "patch.rpy" and "patch.rpyc" files in your "Milfy_City/game" folder to disable the incest.

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
The mod has been updated to 0.6e (it will also work with 0.6d though if you don't want to update)

Changelog:
  • Updated the mod to 0.6e
  • Added the "Other" tab to the mod menu which shows Bath dream scenes, Night scenes, and Spy cam scenes
  • The Spy cam scenes window lets you replay all 7 spy cam scenes since the scenes are hard to trigger and there wasn't any way to replay them
  • Added Celia's new "pussy" night scene to her night scene progress tracker
  • Fixed an issue which could cause the walkthrough guide to get stuck on Linda's #6 step and Celia's #17 & #18 steps

JazzyRey demonicman1147
it took a bit longer than 30 min for me to add the new changes, sorry. =P
No worries man, i'd rather take it done than half-done :) Thx!

Reactions: Maid Lain

hchinaski

May 1, 2017
So, I just installed the mod, put it in the right folder, click the help icon and I get the usual thing that appeared there rather than what the mod is supposed to do. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Never mind, it works now. Odd

Last edited:
Reactions: Maid Lain
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes