Mod Ren'Py Milfy City - Lain's Walkthrough Mod + Cheat Mod [v0.71b]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Hello have the following prob. have the version 0.6e and in the MOD is displayed to me "Caroline Walktrhrough Step 37 I should be in the evening in the kitchen but there it is NEVER: - /

Who can help me ?

StitchX

Jul 22, 2018
Is there any way of renaming the characters? I love the mod, but just into the incest. Was happy with "Linda" instead of "Mom".

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
If you guys send me your save where the walkthrough is stuck I can try to fix it. It's hard for me to know what's wrong without a save though.

You either installed the mod in the wrong folder or the program you used to unzip the mod didn't fully work. Try unzipping and installing the mod again.
Also stuck at step 23. I have everything for every other character completed, but I'm in the same spot of not receiving the text. Attached is a save.

Revering

Feb 19, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/mod/Lain_CheatMenu.rpy', 1575264417, 0) is defined twice, at game/game/mod/Lain_CheatMenu.rpyc:2 and game/mod/Lain_CheatMenu.rpyc:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "G:\anim\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "G:\anim\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\renpy\main.py", line 418, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "G:\anim\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "G:\anim\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "G:\anim\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "G:\anim\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/mod/Lain_CheatMenu.rpy', 1575264417, 0) is defined twice, at game/game/mod/Lain_CheatMenu.rpyc:2 and game/mod/Lain_CheatMenu.rpyc:2.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596

Sat Dec 07 18:50:42 2019

Help!!!

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "G:\anim\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "G:\anim\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\renpy\main.py", line 418, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "G:\anim\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "G:\anim\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "G:\anim\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "G:\anim\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596

Sat Dec 07 18:50:42 2019

Help!!!
It looks like you've copied the mod into the wrong place.
Delete the game folder you have inside the game folder and try again.
The contents of the game folder in the mod need to be merged with the existing game folder.

• Angry
Reactions: Bootstraps

Ass2Throat

Feb 8, 2019
Also stuck at step 23. I have everything for every other character completed, but I'm in the same spot of not receiving the text. Attached is a save.
I have the same issue and I find that the hinted scene never occurs, but that you can keep progressing with the story (though the hint never updates).

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019

Updated: 2019-12-02
Game/Creator: Milfy City /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.6e

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Milfy City! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story.

• A cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to disable mini-games, set your money to $9999, unlock all secret cards, and unlock all of the scenes in the scene gallery.

• I've also made a few other improvements to the game that can be changed in the mod settings menu, such as adding the option to skip the game startup splash screens.

• Last but not least, do you want to make your Milfy City game more festive for the holidays? The last feature I've added is the option to use winter and Christmas themed background location images for the rooms in the game!

Installation:
PC:
Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod into your "Milfy_City-0.6e-pc" folder.

Mac:
Unzip the mod -> Right click your Milfy_City app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Put the files inside the folder named "game" from the mod into your "Contents/Resources/autorun/game" folder.

To open the mod menu, click the help icon near the top left of the screen when you're in-game.

Download: -

View attachment 475078 View attachment 475079 View attachment 475080 View attachment 475082 View attachment 475083 View attachment 475084
I CANNOT Get it To Work for Me Either. I FOLLOWED The Directions EXACTLY!!
Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod into your "Milfy_City-0.6e-pc" folder.

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
I encountered no error with this one. The only difference (probably) is that I don't have D-Sama's mod in the game folder. If you guys have his mod script, remove it before installing this one.

It seems that most of you placed the "game" folder at the wrong directory. Also, ONE is using the wrong version (0.6d), I suggest you update to 0.6e.

REMINDER: EVERY mod is in the game folder.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes