Mod Ren'Py Milfy City - Lain's Walkthrough Mod + Cheat Mod [v0.71b]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Rindist

Jan 13, 2020
First, thank you for your hard work. Second, I also have the problem of the incest patch not working on android. Thank you for any guidance on correcting this!

Vampyre

Jan 22, 2020
I just wanted to say thanks for this mod... and all your mods.. Amazing work... I just wish you could choose rather to not install the IC mod, I am not a fan of that

Eric78667

Jan 31, 2020
I install the mod and put it into the file but when i clicked the icon it said mod/images/modmenu_home.png cannot found. some one help me

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Thank you for you amazing mod
but it had some bugs , my caroline walkthrough was stuck at some point, but was marked as complete when i finished her story of 0.6.
I think that you should add manual navigation through the different steps of the walkthrough, the automatic only ( and occasionally manual when you know it's not gonna work) has its limits

neman

Jan 5, 2020
@
Maim Lain
I gotta say , what u are doing man is really a game changer! Totally new and very enjoyable experience. Respect man!
(sorry for not supporting with $ as my positon.. does not allow me..)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i soemhow couldnt get the cheats work... even i placed it into /game folder... and when i click on the question mark symbole the game crashes... <.<

DoGGo130

Jan 25, 2019
It is a great mod helped me proceed further in the game a lot. The thing is I really don't like the incest mod so can you please make a file without the edits? Again thanks for the mod.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
someone knows when next update comes? i REALLY want to fuck that blond model, want to rape that teacher more and get caroline pregnant :3

Reactions: de van
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes