Mod Ren'Py Milfy City - Lain's Walkthrough Mod + Cheat Mod [v0.71b]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
strange....seems like everything else in the mod worked fine for me ... but the gallery ((( none of the scenes starts....
There's a secret scene gallery (which are just stills) and there's the actual scene gallery you get by using the CPU in the MC's room.

Did you click the "?" at the top of the screen and look at all the options under "Cheats"?

hitlocker

Sep 6, 2018
There's a secret scene gallery (which are just stills) and there's the actual scene gallery you get by using the CPU in the MC's room.

Did you click the "?" at the top of the screen and look at all the options under "Cheats"?
oh. thanks. for some reason i thought that there is onpy one galllery, the secret one)))

srydan01

Mar 17, 2020
How to access the Weekend scenes in the Mod? I am unable to get Sara Scene even if I unlocked it.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
ohh thankx. And whats the difference between romantic and non-romantic route?
There really isn't one route or another. This game is very linear when it comes to the choices. It's not a love/corruption thing in this game, it all goes by points.

For example, right now you can get 5/5 points with Caroline, and the route is over. There's no love/corruption or romantic/non-romantic.

You play through a story with a girl, and whatever the story is, it is. It's not like BaDIK, CoBD or anything like that. There's one story per girl, and that's it, and no choices to alter that.

srydan01

Mar 17, 2020
There really isn't one route or another. This game is very linear when it comes to the choices. It's not a love/corruption thing in this game, it all goes by points.

For example, right now you can get 5/5 points with Caroline, and the route is over. There's no love/corruption or romantic/non-romantic.

You play through a story with a girl, and whatever the story is, it is. It's not like BaDIK, CoBD or anything like that. There's one story per girl, and that's it, and no choices to alter that.
Ohh I see, thankx for the info though...

Oct 28, 2021

Updated: 2021-07-15
Game/Creator: Milfy City /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.71b

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Milfy City! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story.

• An optional cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to disable mini-games, set your money to $9999, unlock all secret cards, and unlock all of the scenes in the scene gallery.

• I've also made a few other improvements to the game such as:
    • Making the game for festive for the holidays by adding an optional setting to use winter and Christmas themed background location images for the rooms in the game when it's December
    • Adding the option to skip the game startup splash screens
    • Including the incest patch in the mod

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev Notes:

DOWNLOAD: - -

View attachment 475078 View attachment 475079 View attachment 475080 View attachment 1300502 View attachment 475083 View attachment 475084
sara = <3
Is there a way to avoid incest patch? Im not particularly fond of incest.

• Angry
Reactions: Uthuriel

gegeggeegge

Jan 15, 2022

Updated: 2021-07-15
Game/Creator: Milfy City /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.71b

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Milfy City! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story.

• An optional cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to disable mini-games, set your money to $9999, unlock all secret cards, and unlock all of the scenes in the scene gallery.

• I've also made a few other improvements to the game such as:
    • Making the game for festive for the holidays by adding an optional setting to use winter and Christmas themed background location images for the rooms in the game when it's December
    • Adding the option to skip the game startup splash screens
    • Including the incest patch in the mod

Installation:

Dev Notes:

DOWNLOAD: - -

View attachment 475078 View attachment 475079 View attachment 475080 View attachment 1300502 View attachment 475083 View attachment 475084
sara = <3
This is the best!

jdiddy2kx

Aug 19, 2021
I downloaded the winrar file, extracted it, got the game folder and pasted it in the milfy_city.071b pc folder, then when i start the game, im told the an exception occured

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes