Mod Ren'Py Milfy City - Lain's Walkthrough Mod + Cheat Mod [v0.71b]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

xenon890

Sep 8, 2021
Hii , I am new one here . And I didn't use any mods before so its really hard for me to understand . I somehow managed to activate the mod , but the problem is when I am going to the help section there is something wrong , I opened that script the first line is "I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. " what should I do ?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I don't understand what's going on here. I downloaded v0.71b and put the mod in it. And following the included WT i get to repeat scenes that i already played in previous versions, like for instance the lesbian scenes by the neighbors, including those in the night after climbing the wall, plus the talks with Isla in the gym at school(fom the very beginning ) or the scenes in Caroline's shop: fight with Charles who takes her necklace, etc.. I have saves for al these scenes from previous versions. Why do I have to play them again?

In the Character WT these paths are not shown as Completed which means i have to play them. But why do i have to play them from a point situated long time ago which i already played? Is this due to the mod or some bug in the game itself? Is there anything new in this update v0.71b at all?

PopeFranz

Oct 1, 2020
Hii , I am new one here . And I didn't use any mods before so its really hard for me to understand . I somehow managed to activate the mod , but the problem is when I am going to the help section there is something wrong , I opened that script the first line is "I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. " what should I do ?
Same with me

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
View attachment 1387278
How to fix this problem?
same with me here
Same here, exact same problem saying that mod/images/modmenu_home.png is missing
I tested the mod in the latest version v0.7.1b just now(logically with the same game version) and i can certify it works correctly. The error you folks see is something on your end.

So i advise too check again and repeat the process. I guess you probably installed it just incorrect, e.g. in the wrong directory. (Make sure you overwrite/integrate the directory called "game" in the MilfyCity installation with the "game" dir from the mod ) Page 1 here has the installations instructions. Good luck!

Last edited:

bigred411

Nov 1, 2017
I tested the mod in the latest version v0.7.1b just now(logically with the same game version) and i can certify it works correctly. The error you folks see is something on your end.

So i advise too check again and repeat the process. I guess you probably installed it just incorrect, e.g. in the wrong directory. (Make sure you overwrite/integrate the directory called "game" in the MilfyCity installation with the "game" dir from the mod ) Page 1 here has the installations instructions. Good luck!

**FIX for modmenu_home.png error**
So during the extraction there is an extra "GAME" folder. So if I just extract it then there will be a game folder within a game folder and this was causing the error so the actual path was game/game/mod instead of just the game/mod path. Just get rid of the redundant game folder and extract the mod and RPY file in the first game folder and it runs great.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes