Mod Ren'Py Milfy City - Lain's Walkthrough Mod + Cheat Mod [v0.71b]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hey Lain!

Since deleting the Celia content from the next update (assuming that shows up eventually) is apparently a thing now, any plans to restore the existing Celia content via your mod maybe? You could even add a choice option at the beginning of the game to restore Celia content or not, but that might be a lot of work r.e. adding switches into the scripts...

This could also be done for any other content that may be on the chopping block. Not sure if the nighttime sleep sex scenes were put on the chopping block or not...

Or maybe some other modder could do this. Not me, waaaaaaay too much on my plate already! Just sharing the idea...

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Hey Lain!

Since deleting the Celia content from the next update (assuming that shows up eventually) is apparently a thing now, any plans to restore the existing Celia content via your mod maybe? You could even add a choice option at the beginning of the game to restore Celia content or not, but that might be a lot of work r.e. adding switches into the scripts...

This could also be done for any other content that may be on the chopping block. Not sure if the nighttime sleep sex scenes were put on the chopping block or not...

Or maybe some other modder could do this. Not me, waaaaaaay too much on my plate already! Just sharing the idea...
I know when I talked to Lain a few months ago she said she could try to restore what was lost. Let me see if I can scroll back and find the posts...

*play Jeopardy theme*

Here...

https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-ci...d-cheat-mod-v0-71b.41364/page-19#post-6315092

so we'll see what happens

Reactions: OhWee

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Didn't know it was removed. Sorry about that, and Lain right now is MIA, so we don't know what's happening with her. Hopefully someone else will post it.

happydaddy69

Oct 28, 2020
Ok had an issue as well with the mod, took some thinking as i was getting that i had two script files the same that where not named the same, all i did was remove the patch from the mod file, then opened up game to the main where you load 0.71b game, copied, then it worked, then added the patch to the game file

Aaron Kent

Oct 14, 2018
Ehm... hi i download you mod, but... how i active it?
I download the mod and i follow you installation thing

PC:
Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod into your "Milfy_City-0.6d-pc" folder.
But in game... nothing happen. Do i need to active it in some way?
Thank you

Edit 1

lol you already withe how to open the thing XD i just not see it.
Thank you
Have to restart a new game

Dec 18, 2018
Where can i find the "unlock all secret cards, and unlock all of the scenes in the scene gallery. " I want to skip the game play to enter H scene :3

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Where can i find the "unlock all secret cards, and unlock all of the scenes in the scene gallery. " I want to skip the game play to enter H scene :3
Hit the "?" on top of the UI and go to "Cheats"

There should be an unlock scenes and secret cards button

screenshot0001.png
The computer has the scene gallery and the Secret cards are on the MC's bulletin. Just click the finger peace sign/"V" for Victory icon

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
I would like to know why lain pulled their mods down from several different games and if there's a way to get lain to put them back up ....... i love lains work and it just makes some of these vn's better

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I would like to know why lain pulled their mods down from several different games and if there's a way to get lain to put them back up ....... i love lains work and it just makes some of these vn's better
She's been MIA since Halloween; no posts, messages, nothing. Many, including myself, are worried about her.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes